01/05/2022 New list

and @TommyKnocker95 go ahead and call the police . and stop threatening me please

Sorry master u have to deal with that can’t wait for your site to be up and running and thanks for excepting cc I’ll be putting in a order once your web is up keep us posted and keep up good work

preciate it… its all good. and people wondered why i had put up Terms of Service when i first started…exactly this

and now because something is taking longer then someone wants,m theyd be initiating a Chargeback on their card, after the order was placed, . so id be the ones loosing money because they got impatient .

First I am not initiating a chargeback. I gave you crypto. Second, your originally told me aprx 4 weeks. Then at the 3 week mark you said 2 more weeks, which put the timeline out to 5 weeks. And then today, at the 4 week mark you told me 3 more weeks which puts us at 7 weeks before it’s even shipped. Then you try to gas light me for simply asking why.

I’m not threatening you at all. I just feel like I am being played here and I am going to get to the bottom of it.

Everything that comes out of this person’s @Master3004 mouth is a lie people. I exposed this clown and his chargeback lies couple days ago. Verified Sellers on Voskcoin - #151 by cryptominernv. He hides behind his “no refund no return” policy. Do you see how he treats his customers right now? This is how you too will be treated.

1 Like

your damn right littel pricks like u leave me no choice… and u needa go back to the corner to time out and keep playing with ur barbie toy boxes

1 Like

and YOU WOULD KNOW … because thats not the first time u comited fraud. and did chargebacks on that card according to stripes risk rating… damn scammer… thats the wholse reason ur trying to take attention aways from u … lol… it finally fits… damn

and i gues thats what the ignore button is to ignore little shits like that that cant grow up … wow

and stop harrasing me . before i have them come visit u for harrasment… plain and simple

like that… what they call it… harrasment and cyber bullying stuff … right… u know where i live… got something to say … comeon bet u wont

why get so angry? you do all this for donation don’t you?

LOL again…lies lies lies.

Go ahead and try. I’m doing this to save and warn the community members from giving their hard earned $ to a clown like you

Why would I spend my hard earned money to go visit you? For what? I guess you’re still living in the 90s? We have this thing called the internet to communicate back and forth with speed and convenience.

@cryptominernv Why are you jumping in this conversation? It has nothing to do with you. You’ve said your piece in other posts.
You are muddying the waters.
Please stay out of it so @TommyKnocker95 can get his information as well as others reading the replies.

1 Like

as for @TommyKnocker95 you are now being asked to NOT CONTACT ME OR ANYONE ASSOCIATED with me or my business , anymore. You will be notified with the video and tracking number when it becomes available. ty

well damn!!!

1 Like

Man you really look stupid and that’s not how you run a company u need to stop you have said enough move on

i have every right to do so with whats going on. i have done way toomuch for this crap i get… and now i can give 2 shits

just like ones who waited, that got FREE lb boxes … right

@Master3004 that was not at you that was towards the other guys

Can’t get much info if I’ve been told not to contact him.

1 Like