2 Dead Motherboards?

Quick update, I bought another “used” board…

I found someone selling a sealed Biostar TB250-BTC and decided to give it a go. I took the Ram and CPU from the still non-working ASRock H110 and the Biostar started right up. On the plus side, the Biostar can use the M.2 ssd that I alredy had from the H110. So I now have two working boards and can start setting things up. For now I will keep the second board as I have a second frame. I will eventually try to build a second rig, but I have spent more that I already budgeted.

Thanks for all the help.

check on ebay i say 2hey sell bios chip for 10-20usd you can try replace bios chip maybe chip is dead

if i leave coler i will flash your bios for free as it take just 2 min

i have other idea buy buzzed plug in board and listen how many beep fallow beeps you can found problem or second think can be your dvi adapter is not good you have any monitor where is vga cable?

i have made vga cable fron internet cable olso have dvi in case if i need to check or problem with adapters or cable as i can directly conect wires also i have old ibm monitor with vga is my testing monitor for all device’s

Someone has WAY too much time on their hands. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

chnaging out the BIOs chips a few steps farther than I would ever go…

replace bios take 20s as whey are simple to replace remove old and replace new

Why do some people always assume because they know how to do something, it is both EASY and something anyone else would want to do.

I already gave my opinion, but hey, good luck