Antminer L3+ for sale

Are any of these still available? I am looking.

yes, I have 6 left that I’m willing to sell currently.

1 Like

Am I understanding your post correctly a pair of L3+’s with a single power supply for $1200?

1 - L3+ with power supply and standard US cord for $1200. I’ve taken all the issues out of buying used L3+'s. probably 35% have virus. Many you can not get rid of. Most of these have all been flashed with Hive OS, if they don’t flash, I replace the control board. They’ve run good for a month or more. Some 6 months. You sure can go to China and get them for between $900-$1000, pay shipping & duties and deal with the virus.

1 Like

I am sorry, but what virus are you talking about? can you please explain. thanks.

1 Like

do you have a warehouse set up? Those are lots of asics you’re running! are you located in midwest?

Hey! Are any of these still available?

2 Likes

I’ve found about 35% of the used miners coming from China have a virus that blocks the ability to flash new firmware and without removing it, it keeps changing the mining pool setting to mine into someone else’s account. Plenty of information on it if you search online. So when I get miners, I flash the firmware, if it will not flash, I remove the control board and replace.

4 Likes

yes, I have a warehouse in the midwest. Its not what I do for a living, but I do enjoy mining in some extra space I have in my warehouse.

yes, I still have them. sorry for delays, I don;t log into here every day. Some days, I;m too busy at work to log in.

Nice, I’m interested. Message me and we can discuss details.

Thanks a lot for you help.I appreciate it.

Are any L3+'s still available?

1 Like

This guy has some L3+ posted most all the time

you’re welcome to go with him, looks like drop shipping from China. I don;t know him, so can’t say for sure. probably add shipping and duties to the price?? Then deal with 35% of the used or refurb miners having a virus. I’ve done this before. Also, don’t pay more for refurb. Refurb from china is the same used circuit boards and hashboards, but a new aluminum case and fans. The important parts are the same as used.

1 Like

that is correct… i dont myself get them … only a new case, some cables, thats it… and atm i drop from a Manufacturer of asics, which is all tested. and ok;d by me prior ship. have not had a Single 1 bad ./. hope i didnt jinx myself… and if its used, i go by who cares what it looks like… its how it performs that matters… ie 650-700mhs l3;s all day long

1 Like

Could you message me I’m looking to buy 4 if their available by December 2 2021

1 Like

l3s always obtainable. they usually around 1100-1200 shipped

Is this legit? Pardon Our Interruption

Quick question about your L3+s. What firmware do you use to tune them so high?