Asics Inventory (updated Dec 7th)

Updated list as of November 29th 2022

Updated list as of Dec 7th 2022

So do you do drop shipping. Also where’s the proof?

@badgerlandcrypto @Smokey024
Finally he got banded

wonder if anyone actually bought something

1 Like

No it’s a complete disregard of our established rules. VoskCoin has done no research on the OP, and does not recommend or endorse them. To be honest I need moderator support on VoskCoinTalk.

1 Like

@VoskCoin
I can be a mod. I am always active, and know the rules.

@VoskCoin

I’ll volunteer as well!

1 Like

I’d gladly help out here and pretty sure badger would to

2 Likes

@MissVosk @VoskCoin

what do you say? sign @Krisz @Smokey024 and myself up to keep this forum orderly?

1 Like

Lol yea takes awhile here not sure anyone mods it except for vosk and miss if it’s a out right scam I’ll bringing it up with mods in discord but for petty shit like this I let it ride till vosk gets to it

1 Like

Another vote for for @badgerlandcrypto for mod, been one of the most active since I’ve been here

2 Likes

I agree, @badgerlandcrypto for mod

2 Likes

I jump on every day to see what’s going on, I’d sign on as well.

@VoskCoin @MissVosk
Another vote for @badgerlandcrypto and @Smokey024

@MissVosk @VoskCoin

Vote for @Krisz and @Smokey024

1 Like

as an active seller of products i think @badgerlandcrypto shouldnt be a mod.

nothing against you buddy :wink: just can be seen as a conflict of interests, or as a voskcoin endorsement for your busines.

but otherwise any of the other people suggested sound good.

1 Like

lol i can see that. i feel i can be impartial and diplomatic though.

that being said…my first act as mod would be to suspend bt-miners and ann from apexto :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Do you mean Ann from Apexto? Just curious to know why as I’ve bought miners from Apexto and had good experiences.?

Completely joking in response to @y2kanonomous comment. Heard nothing but good things about both of them.

3 Likes