Bitmain.Shopping - Be Careful!

It’s been over a week now, and nothing from ALL of my attends to contact "bitmain.shopping ." I WAS STUPID and paid over $7,000 in BTC via Coinbase for an Antminer. It’s a very well-designed website; they even sends you a receipt with the order number and provides tracking (my order still shows funds not received). Has anyone ordered from this site? If I was scammed, I know my coins are gone, but I want to ensure no one else gets scammed; what recourse do I have. I looked at BBB, FTC, and FBI.

1 Like

Unless its endorsed by vosk or the manufacturer website you really shouldn’t try to get it form somewhere else unless your 100% sure. Even places like alibaba some have gotten theirs some have scammed. If it was a good “deal” or price more than likely its gone. Thanks for atleast sharing the horror story so someone else might not make the same mistake. Sorry it happened to ya brotha

Thanks for the feedback.

Ahh dude I’m sorry nothing worse then working hard for your money than getting ripped off. It’s happen to me, and man it was like being punched in the gutt. I haven’t found any recourse, and sometimes I get the feeling in the bitcoin community they really just don’t care. You would think with alllllll this money people are making there would be some kind of fund set up, nope.

Khaos

2d

Is anyone still mining on Tensority for Bytom with a B7? If so what is your daily production please. Websites like Asicminer and cryptominer are showing $30 per day but I am finding information directly from supplier showing $2 -4 per day?

BITMAIN.SHOPPING is a SCAM. Still nothing from them, product, emails, calls, & etc. I have reported to BBB and FBI.

Report a Scam to the FTC

When you report a scam, the FTC can use the information to build cases against scammers, spot trends, educate the public, and share data about what is happening in your community. If you were scammed, report it to the FTC at ReportFraud.ftc.gov.

you can also report to IC3.gov i would do both

I reported that site to coinbase them selves letting them know that they were using their commerce to scam. I almost fell for that site. That is absolutely terrible you got scammed.

I think Coinbase is in on it. That’s where they ripped me off from. Coinbase was like it’s a oneway street, sorry, fucking coinbase. There also seems to be a lot of people getting ripped off if this site is any idea of what’s happening out there. Sorry for the language, it’s just so damn frustrating.
On the one hand you have all this tube schilling going on, and on the other is being ripped off, ugh…

I have reported Bitmain.shopping to FTC, FBI, BBB, NJ, and Coinbase. Thanks, everyone for your feedback and support.

Did you order from bitmain.shopping?

I found this website today and was going to order three and get one for free imagine that the total of the order was $20,570… I found Suspicious that when creating account with them my passcode was “very weak” and it is extremely lucrative. So I went snooping around and bumped into your post. I’m very sorry it happened to you…. Just another lesson for all of us …. if it’s seems too good to be true it probably is :disappointed: also I got email and text from The website. The order is ready awaiting payment. Although there is pictures of PayPal and some credit cards at the bottom of the page they except nothing but Coinbase