Coinbase SUCKS!

Does anyone have a recommendation on what exchange to use transferring between crypto and fiat? I just had to wait 10 days for my money to clear on Coinbase. And now I have to wait another 3 days, then verify my own identity inside my own account.

I mean seriously, could’ve drove the money to it’s destination in a duffel bag faster than this…

1 Like

Personally I prefer Kucoin. I’m not sure if a user/member has to be KYC to buy BTC from them, but they sell it.

It kind of depends what you’re doing. Are you cashing out? or buying in. To cash out, in serous value, I suggest making an account with USDT and paying the fee’s to cash in/out (over 2K and they’re worth it, less than… just go to a BTC ATM machine)

My local BTC ATM charges a flat fee of $2.99 per LTC bought or sold. No ID required up to $900 per 24 hours. (if having to go each day for only $900 is too much … ohh sad life and hard times , lol)

Coinbase totally sucks. We crypto to fight federal reserves and fiat corruption. Coinbase exist to suckle the teet of Governments/Taxes/Fiat and selling you out for profit.
To use Coinbase is counter productive to crypto. Then the other angles. Coinbase was originally funded by Binance International and has always been a drug pusher for ERC and BEP valueless tokens. Crypto news loves to write about LUNA and FTX , but Coinbase took users for more than those 2 combined with their “promotions, events and spotlights” (if you remember, coinbase’s 5 Spotlight picks. the day before 5 wallets purchased over 500K [USD value] of each token. So as they pumped and promoted, they also con’d everyone with insider trading).

Let me just say it, Fuck Coinbase they don’t deserve your money. Coinbase’s tax revenue is funding weapons of mass destruction currently being used against our fellow humans. As I type this, people are hunkering down in trenches trying to dodge the mortar those exact taxes fund. Fuck Coinbase.

EDIT/addon : a term often used in slang crypto is the “shill 3” in reference to Binance, Coinbase and Gemini . The deeper you dig… the Signet fuckfaces. A Walled Garden Full of Snakes: The Signet Client List Revealed

2 Likes

Okcoin,

Yes they have KYC… but if you’re in the USA, they have free ACH deposits and withdrawals.

Deposits are instant for me and I can use fiat to purchase crypto right away, but here is the kicker! I can then transfer the crypto right after purchasing with fiat to an external wallet. No wait time.

The fiat withdrawal to your bank is similar to most ACH withdrawals, it’s free and they have the usual 1-3 business days for it to fully go through. Most of the time my withdrawals are processed same day, but last one took the full 3 business days.

If you don’t mind KYC’ing, and reside in the USA, Okcoin has been good :+1:

Here is an referral link if you decide to try them out,

1 Like

I use binance US. Deposits are instantaneous so you can start trading immediately.
You do have to wait 10 days before you withdraw since the day you deposited fiat, FIFO (first in, first out).

Not a problem if you just fund your account and wait for a good buy.

1 Like

Once you get over that initial hurdle Coinbase gets a lot better. It’s also the best cex crypto exchange to cash out esp if you use Usdc and USDT

1 Like

I’ve transferred money from crypto to uk pounds and the withdrawal process is instant.

1 Like

After i sell my btc i transfer it into my Paypal its instant then i withdraw it to a bank account takes about 2-3 days in total but they are a pain in the backside Absolutely

Is that into your paypal account or instant to your bank account?

Will checkout Kucoin :ok_hand:
Can i ask how is Coinbase involved in weapons of MD ?

Straight into my bank account I registered when I opened the coinbase account.

1 Like

Coinbase does indeed suck wang

1 Like

Via taxes/tax revenue and forcing crypto users/holders to adhere to national tax laws.

1 Like

I see but by that logic all businesses do publuc or private, your own paycheck from work contributes to war .
I hate war and would love to see a new nuclear disarmament program/treaty setup .
If i could allocate my taxes it would be health/education/infrastructure everywhere bar feeding Nucks for WMDs .

1 Like

I could say a lot more, but instead I’ll leave you with an inspiring quote.

" This is our world now… the world of the electron and the switch, the
beauty of the baud. We make use of a service already existing without
paying for what could be dirt-cheap if it wasn’t run by profiteering
gluttons, and you call us criminals. We explore… and you call us
criminals. We seek after knowledge… and you call us criminals. We
exist without skin color, without nationality, without religious bias…
and you call us criminals. You build atomic bombs, you wage wars, you
murder, cheat, and lie to us and try to make us believe it’s for our
own good, yet we’re the criminals.
Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is
that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like.
My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never
forgive me for. I am a hacker, and this is my manifesto. You may stop
this individual,but you can’t stop us all… after all, we’re all alike. "
+++The Mentor+++

We can be that guy ^^ or just be another brick in the wall and pay up to Uncle Sam with Coinbase.

1 Like

I don’t like coinbase at all, kyc is completely sloppy and their customer service is dead, for me at least

1 Like

personally i’ve had a pretty good experience with coinbase, just have to make sure not to use their app/retail offering due to the ridiculous fees but gdax/coinbase pro and whatever the hell they call it now has been good overall and fast ACH withdrawals.

1 Like

Interesting

ive never had a problem with coinbase.

Strange as I change my Litecoin to GBP then I cash out yo my uk account instantly. The money is there within seconds.

I use Liberty X ATMs. Almost instant.