Crypto Building Update! (We Need Your Help!)

Thanks for sharing your crypto adventure Mr and Mrs Vosk. I have been enjoying your content for a long time now and I love that opening your journey to all.

My naming suggestion for your new building is “Hash Hound”
Deposit BTC here lol :slight_smile:
12wN6jozuRodNP96v6xBQ1zTv6nVabdjgK

1 Like

Hey vosk. My name is Kory and I’m pretty new to everything. Your non-financial advice has been amazing. Between your channels and sebs fintech I’ve learned a lot. I was wondering if at some point you could give me some tips on people I can actually learn from and it sucks because I’m in a small community in Midwestern Montana and nobody here knows anything about crypto mining and the ones I’ve found that do are shady from what I can see. And I spent 10 years in prison and think that. Anyway I’m not trying to find a new besty or steal your C.S.I. (chief Shiba inu). I’m just looking for people who will actually explore and explain with me because I’ve sank everything into this knowing I have an amazing idea. Just nobody to tell me if I’m being a rere.

1 Like

There are some fairly good sized mining farms over in Butte. I do not recall their name ,but an internet search should do it. They may or may not take the time. Maybe a tour?

1 Like

Looks good Vosk. Really cool to see your progress.

Children of the Coin ((corn)- if you old enough for that one)
Digitails or Digi-Tails
Shhhtoshi
Vosk 'n Tails
Mining Rehab Facility
Mining Anonymous
Voskmosis
Crypt Keeper
Diamonds in the Rough ( or Ruff )
The Den
The Pound

3GkgLWbEvspP88YHDxg6o8UnghUDFXEmEs

The Tails Terminal

Or for fun…

The Tails Palace of Passion - because we all know how much Tails loves crypto.

Although maybe The Tails Crypto Palace might be better at deterring questionable clientele. :grinning:

3CFCfjwaUEwbJWT7TK684JvLMTvYycAbP8

My suggestion would be:

Tails’ Satoshi Stash

31iGD7SyocceLmiKqBXy7jE4P12CzYd5pP

Miss Vosk.
I’d name it “Vosk Mining, Exploration and Services” building.
Thanks for the updates on the build. Good luck
Howard

Fort Vosk. All the miners are the Soldiers on the front lines. Brute force energy for the win.

Taking from your discord server satoshis basement would be my first choice, but since that’s not original, my actual suggestion would be the “doge diggin den” (quotes not included of course).

18n5na42vgU6zeWvto5oYHrAdRhSMkhc9b

Short and sweet, like Vosklab or something…

What about the Shib Shack. I don’t want anything for my suggestion. It just sounds cool.

Jefferson already took Monticello, and Quid Pro Joe will trigger some folks so…

1 - The Vosktagon
2 - New Korhal
3 - Crypto Conclave, or just Conclave

I don’t want your dirty sats. I run an energy efficiency company. I want to help you build out your mining farm and save some coin on the utilities, throw in a bid on your solar, too. HMU privately if you want to chat.

The Sat Shack

1AbMhHE2dAtUffm1CD5tPtYYLYtE8zH7Qy

Camp Vosk

38dNHRvyynnGJQ2Qaf7ZzMpv86GnUsg2KE

Name it Fort Blocks

bc1qda4asr3yuhnkd9yzwd94hfykz4wyhjdeq2zazz

Cryptos citadel bc1qxn7d8a3wmyqmveqpu3k23q9u9x90a9eqnt2yvr

The tails solar Bitcoin hq

3LExZraMWmuF8v333z12o4RZ7JyEPTiw4q

HI Vosk I love what you are doing and I sincerely hope that it all works out for you and the family. I would love to do the same one day.

My name suggestions:

VoskHive: You are like busy little bees,

You can use my name no charge :slight_smile:

The Hash Palace

1 Like