Do You Have What It Takes To Be A VoskCoinTalk Moderator?!

VoskCoinTalk the self-proclaimed best cryptocurrency forum in the world and the spiritual successor to Bitcointalk is looking for a few awesome VoskCoin community members to join our moderator squad!

Criteria is simple, you must be active on VoskCoinTalk, your account needs to be older than 90 days, and the majority of the core VoskCoin team and existing VoskCoin moderators need to approve ya!

Please pitch yourself below, or nominate another community member!
Also check out this AI art I generated of Tails our resident Shiba Inu lol, used dall-e.

4 Likes

I nominate @Krisz old mate always gives those not following your rules and guidelines a friendly reminder

1 Like

If not me than I would recommend,

@badgerlandcrypto or @ShredZ

Also here is the poll I created a while back about this,

2 Likes

I nominate @Budgetminer

Badger hands down I’d say me but I’m way to rough for u guys casa would have been gone after finding out they used vosk name without approval

2 Likes

@badgerlandcrypto has my vote

Thanks @Mr_Ohhhh appreciate the vote haha. @badgerlandcrypto Would be a lot better than me, he has more experience, Been in this WAY longer, and just overall much more knowledge of crypto than me.

2 Likes

I think @Krisz and I can keep this place in line and escalate to @killtheplanet when needed. @ShredZ too? @Budgetminer? Don’t need a huge crypto background, just passion. Which you have.

2 Likes