Hi, I'm new at voskcointalk and I have a problem

Based on the F2pool.
the coin reward of a Iceriver KS3 Miner is about 2,100 USDT per day
Based on the asicfinder
The best quotation of an Iceriver KS3 Miner Futures currently is price of 45,400 USDT/pcs
My question is, how risky is it to buy now? Who can guide me

Hey and welcome :slight_smile:

If you scroll down here you’ll see Kriz has a very interesting take on these miners. Iceriver ks0 worth it today? - #8 by Krisz

While I personally cannot verify all of this information, Kriz is like the Oracle and I’d happily take his word for it

3 Likes

Very risky to buy but if you can get it the fastest(August batch) you have a chance to roi. But, price is still 36K for August batch KS3.

It’s very risky. And I personally would not recommend buying it. But it’s your choice. Here’s why.

Vipera Tech has ordered 1500 ks3’s. That’s 12.45 petahash right there.

Now let’s assume other distributors and farms have another 2500 units. That’s a total of 4000 Bitmain ks3’s.

Now let’s say IceRiver makes 1000 ks3’s.

That’s a total of 5000 ks3’s, which equals 41.5 petahash.

And that’s not all.

IceRiver has orders for 100 ks3L’s from one person, which is another half a petahash. Then when you factor the ks0’s 1 and 2, you can add another 3 petahash.

So this equals around 45 petahash. Plus the existing hashrate equals around 47.5.

Then you have to keep in mind that the block reward will decrease every month, and a lot of asic sell pressure, (Around 600,000 a day).

So let’s say kaspa’s price is around 2.8 cents, and the reward per second is 185. Hashrate is 47.5 petahash, a ks3 makes $75 a day, before electric.

Then a few months later. BAM. New ks3 batch hashrate increase to 80 petahash. So then it could make 46 dollars a day before power. Assuming the price is the same. 2.8 cents. It could go up too .04 cents or all the way down to .017 cents.

Then you also have to keep in mind that every month, the block reward drops by 5%. And so does your profit.

Please read this fully. And I hope this will help you.

1 Like

I don’t agree. Your entitled to your opinion this is mine. You are acting like 180 million dollars worth of miners have already been sold and will be online in the next month or two. Then another 180 million worth of miners will be sold in a few months after that. This is way too fast for an unproven coin that has never passed 5 cents. Just my opinion we will see how it turns out.
Those who have got in early will have a better chance of roi’ing and making decent money.
5000x 36K= 180Milllion 41.5 to existing hashrate.
Everything in crypto mining is a risk. The coin can go down to 1/4 cent or it can go to $25.

The only one that’s going to make money on these is Bitmain and Ice River…. You would be better off spending the cash on the coin and waiting for the pump to dump…. IMO