How to stake PCX - Polkadot Parachain ChainX earning 46% APR

Hi, i vote to Exxibox, but cant take my interest out, because i vote all my pcx, can you send me 0,001pcx to claim interest. i send you back. tnx my address 5VGG39A7Goju2MfXhgao2rXTtarpj8qVvaifBJ8uThDjKGaL

Done! Save 0.01 PCX next time as I wrote in the guide!

Hi, Iā€™ve staked my Chainx to your node but it seems that Iā€™m getting about 50 percent of the calculated rewards that I should be receiving per day? Is there really a 50 percent fee for rewards? If you could clarify to this that would be great!

Hiya! Thereā€™s been an update to the node system today so thereā€™s been some performance lost. Iā€™ve added some PCX to the jackpot as compensation. From tomorrow forward the reward should be up to standards :smiley:

Iā€™ve launched a new website with the most accurate calculator of ChainX and some metrics and statistics. All the latest on ExxiBox.com :smiley:

1 Like

Hey, first off all: thank you for your effort.

I got something that I still donā€™t quite understand about the voting process.
What difference does it make what I vote for?
Is it better to vote for something with a big Jackpot?
What do those pools gain from having a lot of Nominations?
What are those tags? (Trustee, Validator, Senator, Sync Node)
Basically, what are reasons to switch your vote? Are there any? Or should I just stick with the Hotbit one for example and never think about it again?

And a last one, is it possible for the Interest-number that is shown on their webpage to go down? I swear I saw it decreasing this morning. But I canā€™t say for a 100% that it wasnā€™t my eyes playing tricks on me.

Let me try to answer them one by one without writing entire paragraphs haha!

Difference for you is slightly more or less interest, changing day to day. What pays more today doesnā€™t tomorrow.
The Jackpot is nothing but a secret address that holds the unclaimed interest. When you hit claim, thatā€™s the jar your PCX comes out of.
As with every POS project (N- or DPoS is up to you) thereā€™s commissions. ChainX has hardcoded their commission to be 10%. This way the nodes compete on their service to the community. In my case, my help and support of the english community and itā€™s representation in the council.
Trustee is a node that takes care of the BTC deposits and X-BTC distribution. Validator is a node that actually creates the next block. Senator (or council) is a node thatā€™s part of the council, taking care of governance and making sure the communityā€™s voice is being heard. Sync Node is exactly the same as a Validator Node, only it doesnā€™t make the next block.
Switching your vote is completely up to you. If a node no longer represents your interests, you shouldnā€™t support them. I usually tell people to choose the nodes that help them, which usually is Luckyve and ExxiBox (myself). Weā€™re always in Telegram helping out by answering questions and we represent the english speaking community in the council.

The interest number is a very very VERY unstable variable. Itā€™s mostly depending on the amount of PCX staked, the network connection between nodes (2s blocktime is tough to keep up with) and the inner workings of the jackpot. Generally if you claim your interest daily, youā€™ll get as close to that number as you can. But every 5 minutes (a dividend cycle) that number will change as the total amount staked has changed.

Iā€™ve created a calculator (ExxiBox.com) with the most accurate estimation of daily interest and APR currently possible. Any closer just canā€™t happen as itā€™s unpredictable variables that are not accounted for.

1 Like

Cheers, that was very helpful. Iā€™ll switch to ExxiBox tomorrow. I would also like to join the Telegram as any bit of info seems scarce, but I havent used that app before. Do you need an invite for that?

Nope you can just join freely! And Iā€™d advise anyone to hit me up there, Iā€™m not as active here :smiley:

I just added to your ExxiBox. It isnā€™t very much but Iā€™ll be trying to add to it. Thanks for providing the walkthrough. I actually initially tried starting on hotbit but didnā€™t want them on there so tried following directions at stakingrewards. The Math Wallet wasnā€™t that easy and had to wait for Hotbit to release them. Your path was easy to follow so Thanks again.
Y

1 Like

These might be dumb questions but humor me please,after clicking claim what else do I do to actually claim the interest? Also does the amount of votes change rewards? Do I redeem then redeposit so my interest amount is added to my total staked tokens?

clicking claim should give a prompt in your signer, so check it, then sign it with your password.

Number of votes doesnā€™t influence interest %

You claim and then simply stake like you did before

@Exhibition thank you for your guide! This will sound dumb but letā€™s say I do have PCX in a XYZ Exchange, can I move my PCX to my Dapps.chainx.org address instead of depositing in xBTC?

Many thanks in advance.

Ofcourse, you wallet address is in the big yellow box!

Hi, a few days ago I stacked 250 PCX. This week I wanted to claim my interest. But after signing the claim with my correct password I got this message:

Error: Salt must be a string, a Buffer, a typed array or a DataView

Can anybody help me to understand this problem?

Hi, has the staking reward percentage on exxibox been dropped considerably since the launch of ChainX 2.0? This is the 3rd time Iā€™ve questioned its accuracy compared to other validators. Please let me know what is going on if you have time to respond. Thanks

So I need help bad! I unbonded my stake it was in ā€œUnbonded Frozenā€ I waited over a month and finally figured out I need to unfreeze. Now itā€™s been stuck inā€Voting Frozenā€ for almost 3 weeks now. How to I get to where I can transfer them to another wallet?