I want to buy my first rig

I have a local guy selling a turnkey eth mining rig for $800 just add GPU’s. I am in the market for buying my first rig. Any thoughts

Evga 1300 psu
H 110 BTC pro board 15 quad core
Ssd with windows.
Aluminum rig
Cpu cooler

Thanks

1 Like

I’ll sell you an entire gpu server case one motherboard, fits 8 gpus, no risers, apw7 1800watt psu. Delta fans for airflow. All for $600. Though it would take longer to get to you than the local seller.

Thanks for the offer, but I am in the research phase and I am looking for info on what is good. The no GPU’s did not sound like a good deal. I was looking for input

Thanks

1 Like

I would say go on @Master3004 page look at his sales list and research from there. I literally was just doing that and I do say his price are extremely fair.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Boom :boom: I’m trying to figure out how to buyva kd5…

not too hard lol :slight_smile: @cryptokeeper_504

Thanks for that.
Any thoughts on used vs refurbished. I know all from master3004 are tested, but does anyone have any experience here. It seems refurbished would be better

Seems like your post was stolen with comments below. Any updates on your research into a GPU rig? I am also thinking about putting one together to mine some specific GPU coins I really like. How many GPUs are you starting with? what do you plan to mine? have you found any sweet deals for cards ?

I think GPU mining will be down the road a bit. For me I am way behind the curve on basic computer hardware knowledge and with every video I watch I seem to learn something new as well as a list of topics to do more research on. I have a Bobcat ordered and probably will go with a goldshell mini or an L3+ to get my feet wet and make my initial mistakes on… Lol