iPollo G1 mini Grin Miner $299,ROI 300 days

iPollo G1 mini Grin Miner Promote price only $299 in stock,
ROI 300 days, Hashrate: 1.2 Gps, Consumption 120.

learn more on Powpower

2 Likes

Yeah but I see there are too many problems ordering from Powpower. I’ll think I’ll pass on this deal and buy from Fastminers or Goldshell when they start selling them.

1 Like

Care to elaborate? Seems too good to be true, which it usually is or other side of the coin they have such a huge stock and are trying to unload them all because “no one is into Grin coin.” Hell if it’s legit I’d pull the trigger plus if it ends up not being they take PayPal and PayPal pretty good with getting your money back.

Thanks

Doug

1 Like

hi draw,

as you know the UPS shipping influence powpower, but we will change DHL and Fedex instead,
most customer import the miners from us, we have the original price and be competitive.
check the following, you will know more powpower a lot. that’s why powpower is legit.

Grin Substack Clearance

Grin Github Clearance

Grin Forum

https://forum.grin.mw

1 Like

hi Doug,
PayPal as payment choice, i think you don’t worry order in powpower,
hence, powpower can provide more value news in mining market.
more details you can check former new, why powpower is legit.

2 Likes

on the way to shipping

1 Like

I got my etc v1 and am getting a g1 mini from powpower.net they are legit. You make more than those crappy goldshell miners with the ipollo’s.

1 Like

I wouldn’t exactly bad mouth Goldshell’s miner it isn’t really apples to apples to compare a Grin miner to a DOGE miner. I am not saying that in terms of current profitability and cost that the iPollo Mini doesn’t easily crush most mini miners,

1 Like

You can compare them the g1 uses half the power and makes 10x more per day and is more than 1/2 the price of a mini doge. And Goldshell is not reducing their prices they are just not selling any more. They do not care if you make money look at the overpriced KDA push during the bear market crash. What company is pricing to market Goldshell or iPollo??

1 Like

I am saying that calling the miner crappy isn’t fair nor really something you can determine and say when comparing it to a miner for a completely different coin.

I can’t say that I don’t have issues with the pricing and that it is a valid comparison to say that it the G1 mini is easily a better investment with its current cost and profitability.

1 Like

I can call Goldshell box miners crappy as I owned them. The are overpriced and unreliable. How many plugs have melted on the mini doge and they still have the same design. Then they scalped their own members on KDA miners.

1 Like

In that context yes in the context of the original post it reads more like they are crappy because their algorithm/coin is less profitable to mine. This is all just a tangent to the heart.

Power ports that fry so easy are a major problem and while the cost is high I lack enough information myself to say how poorly priced they are. I still want one in that I want a small home ASIC for merge mining some DOGE and LTC. Sadly the issue is small home miners are few and far between so we tend to take what we can get.

1 Like