πŸ”₯ β€’β˜…β€’β™›β€’β˜…β€’ list 01/15/2022 β€’β˜…β€’β™›β€’β˜…β€’

How about your current stock?

1 Like

Any of these the Used A10PRO 8G 720mh? Would a used A10Pro get shipped out before holiday?

@VoskCoin i would hope you would look into this on your forum. There are aprx 8 of us who have ordered from a seller on our site with ship dates that keep getting pushed back and we are getting nervous. I am at 5 weeks and the Chinese holiday is fast approaching. We are told Goldshell’s have been sent out with free LB boxes but no one has posted proof that this has Happened. Also, a lot of the postings are from brand new accounts, perhaps you could look into this as wel?

3 Likes

Look Steve, I am not saying you have not delivered to folks. There are plenty here who are happy. Just wanna know when I might get mine. I am not one who has gotten free stuff, well maybe shipping on the fist order. That has not been shipped. Maybe a bit less defensive, I am not attacking. I mean a guy just said that you had great communication skills yelling because I’m asking a question …

can u not ENTER THE TRACKING NUMBERS > those are tracking numbers… jeezus

I have not been given a tracking number. So that makes it kinda hard.

because urs isnt ready. and not till testing video. then once ok;d on a day later
tracking

That’s great. I’ll bring it up in two weeks. 2 months is a gracious plenty time. Even if i got the tracking # today it’s two weeks to get here. I am not asking for teleportation. They have no reason to not have filled the order. Not that there is any recourse. Hope you are using anybody else than those suppliers.

2 Likes

think i missed that … say that again … what are you implying !

I am not implying anything. There is no doublespeak. Just hoping stuff shows.

New CK6 US$14,194 this one only few stock, confirm stock before order

Same here, waiting for a product that I would have probably got 3 weeks ago If I had bought it from any other supplier.

1 Like