🔥 Llist for 11/26/2021

moved to the new list !

1 Like

@Master3004 for comment?

Also I wanted to add this is a $69,465.00 dollar order who does business this way???

1 Like

Ordered from him today… spoke with him on the phone for 15 minutes and got an invoice.

Then I truly hope this was just a fluke.

Brett

DO what >… like i sai… i do this for donation… when someone say s I HAVE TO TAKE this as payment… thats where the line stops… and i dont have to do anything and u can find someone else… THERE ARE NO VATS IN THE USA. if you knew what you were doing then you would know that… and i of all people need anyones money the LEAST , especialy when making half a mil a month… i could care less when being told what to do when trying to help… AND when u get a DHL EXPRESS import export account , and a ups freight account, and a Certificate of authorization to export 2nd hand bitmain miners, THEN u can come holla at me… otherwise … go elsewhere

WhatsApp Image 2021-11-12 at 10.03.47 AM.jpeg

dont hate cuz i told someone i dont get told how im going to take a payment… because im not

and that topic is over

1 Like

and WHAT 70 000$ order
i do this alone… get 100s of calls a day …

i did… noone else commenting now ?

2 Likes

AND u should really show screenshots of that kinda statements… cuz i will say either Prefer crypto or ONLY TAKING CRYPTO for certain reasons !

ANYWAYS

You could learn to be polite and for gods sake turn on spell check…

2 Likes

for what ?" remind me with a screenshot of the entire conversation Please … @BrettVinsant
on a 70,000 order. its CRYPTO or wire transfer anyways. and if someone is polite enough like some. i even accept credit cards like the last 45,000$ order LOL… .still waiting on your reply … no offense

and u BETTER have proof for saying something like that about me… thats for sure. but wont, and never will have. plain and simple. . have a nice day

i will answer that for ya

i see lie after lie… i like that 70,000$ order of a single s19 lol… now… would you like to rephrase your comments ?

i got nothinbg else to say… have a good one

Steven, Go back in the chain I asked for MOQ 5 units s19j 110pros delivered to Portland Oregon gave my address and personal phone number. All I asked for today “By Text Message” was an Invoice you asked for payment method I said for legitimacy reasons bank transfer… and you blew a cork. And yes when you move anything over $15k the IRS wakes so when we do our bookkeeping “15 year old company” and submit it to the IRS they want to know Who When and Where welcome to doing business in the US. h

1 Like

and thats all i have … but u can show the rest…like i said i do this alone with dozens a day… u said u asked for this . go ahead and post it. remind me … when im putting up my time to help others from NOT being scammed. and then get told i gota do wire xfer, who wouldnt… especaily because i dont have to . and i asked how youd be paiying. to finish invoice . the last thing i need is to be told i have to accept a payment… which i dont. and no point of posting degrading and defaming things aboujt someone jsut because they wont sell to you. like i said… i dont have to accept anyone . becauswe i do this to help. not for money. but when i do it might as well ask for something. which 80% of people dont do anyways !. and if you would have said youd LIke to use that payment method, i woulda had no problem with it. but being told it has to be that way… that dont work with me… your the one wanting something nott me… im good either way. and no point of arguing back and forth either.

1 Like

Actually glad i saw all this, im convinced he’s legit, Thanks for all you do @Master3004

8 Likes

Was very professional with me…

1 Like

My suggestion is go find a seller that works the way you want.

BUYING and SELLING is a 2 way street. The seller needs to want to sell to the buyer just as much the buyer wants to buy something so bad. I have already had someone demand Paypal and told them I dont need to sell to them just to take Paypal or Venmo ( has they are the same company ) .

Master3004 is chinese and english is not his first language so he does not need to be perfect in his spelling or grammer. I have been to China 15 times in my business and social life. I am in their country I am the one with the bad grammer and chinese pinyin, but 99% dont hold it against me.

3 Likes

Good News just a simple sale WOW

not from me… have a nice night… and sry to everyone else… thats the kind of things that get me mad. . no offense to anyone. but that sorta shows what some really care for people taking their time tryiong to help prevent people from getting scalped and scammed… damn

5 Likes

So gentlemen to end this conversation in a friendly polite manner. We are Portland Oregon based company of 15 years 200 consecutive pages on google we build containers with Micro-Turbines for customers who do not wish to see what happened in China and Australia to their mining equipment. We are in the market for 150 miners Bitmain s19j Pro 104s/110s.

Thanks,

Brett