🔥 Llist for 11/26/2021

Well good luck to you and good by in this business relationship you tried so hard to say SCAMMER…

1 Like

Denied 100%

toobad most dont know that after 1-2 buys once trust was built , they get my suppliers contact, and get to go directly to them

2 Likes

Shenzhen Lefel Technology Contact: Lily Lee

no thats a scam
lol

now it makes sense.,… a scammer who couldnt scam someone…

LOL that funny…Bitmain

Would you two just get a room already? Christ

1 Like

check the new post lol And THIS RIGHT HERE.. is the REASON PEOPLE DO NOT ACCEPT CARDS or PAYPAL ANYMORE

@Master3004
Three weeks ago I purchased a SHA-256 miner from Steven. From order date, to payment and delivery it was less than a week! He gave me a payment option and I used what I was comfortable with. Just a Bit of Coin is going to get my business in the future. Thank you

2 Likes

Screw paypal I stopped using them 10 years ago when they screwed me out of 2 grand

And lol quite frankly there, STEVEN, you’re an asshole. i was actually consider buying from you ( don’t know what I was thinking ), but after reading through the entire thing with Brett, I will pass. As a born and bred New Yorker, I have seen and heard just about everything. Even if you are legit, which I am also doubting you are now, not being willing to accept a freekin WIRE TRANSFER is a MASSIVE RED FLAG. At the very least you are probably the type who would screw someone just cuz they pissed off your fragile ego somehow, knowing that there is nothing a person could do if they paid you in crypto. So have a good time having probably a tenth or less of the profit you COULD have if you are in fact legit, and would just let someone with customer service experience handle your customers! LMFAO! jerk. P.S. Don’t bother even responding, altho you are obviously the type that always has to have the last word. I have said my peace and won’t respond. Good Luck.

1 Like

gues u didnt read it all . aand i do accept it . but not when being told that i HAVE to . in that case i will tell soeone to go somewhere else. because i do this like i said to help . and dont need to … for the simple fact that i def dont need anyones money when i make more in a month then most do working a regular job in 10 years. so yea and thank you for your opinion.

Goldshell, a huge asic miner manufacturer, only takes crypto. Period! Nothing else is even considered. If I told them they MUST take a wire transfer from me or it’s a big red flag and they are probably a scam they would tell me to go take a hike. They don’t need my business nor are the obligated to take it.

4 Likes

the big thing is I DONT HAVE to do this. but i do, and when someone tells me I HAVE TO take xx as payment, then ill be the first one to show them the door. i worked to hard to NOT be told what i have to do anymore. now when someone says i have this and that as payment, but would prefer to use WIRE. then thats something else. theres a few wire in route to me atm. but the fact is that PRICES are not valid until money actually arrives, meaning if it changes , the cust. pays the difference// thats jsut how it is and i dont like going back to someone saying oh btw , price adjusted . u owe me more money. . and me personalyl i dont like waiting for a dang thing. i dont like stuff floating around somewhere

i assume your the other one i refused to do a sale with lol . have a good one… and it doesnt matter if you want to spend 100,000$ . if i dont like it, i dont have to do it… i dont owe anyone anything. my reviews except yall 2 . speak for them selves. theres always those few in the crowd. and i sure dont see you ASSITING your customers for hours on phone and tuning over remote support AFTER they received their items and helping them set it up

1 Like

I am interested to buy the two Goldshell KD2 miners on offer for today if they’re still available? Please let me know and we can arrange payment ASAP!

@Master3004 Can you confim if you still have the Goldshell KD2 miners in stock? I am interested!!!

I don’t think he does. I asked him about that last week. but maybe things change.

@Winston Thanks for your response. Hopefully @Master3004 responds soon!

@Master3004
I am interested to buy the two Goldshell KD2 miners on offer for today if they’re still available? Please let me know and we can arrange payment ASAP! Look forward to hearing from you, thanks