My last ASIC and giving MILITARY DISCOUNT NOW TILL 7AM EST if its in the list its available LAST CALL .. CLOSED- still take requests

Have a updated list?

@Jgood

@Master3004 have a updated list ?

HEY @Master3004 new to the site just seeing this post is there any chance you could lmk if if you still have some to sell

in a few hours

always ā€¦ direct suppliers line in shenzhen

if i remove an item or a list. then thats for a reason . if its listed its thereā€¦ theres no limits to what u can getā€¦

1 Like

Awesome post buddy, thanks for support us veterans. Wish I saw this sooner! What kind of deal can we do on a mini doge?

1 Like

moved to new

a bit hard to wrap up a good deal on a single unit less then 900 from supplier ā€¦ but i can do something atleast. depends. and id still do somthing. for vets. with proof atleast active or retired , reserved , doesnt matter

Awesome, Iā€™m a 2 x combat vet - fought in both Iraq and Afghanistan and lost half of my mind. Can we chat?

sure , and ty for ur serviceā€¦

Hey @Master3004
Gonna see my stepdad thanksgiving. Heā€™s big into crypto but not mining yet - but he wants to start.
Heā€™s a vet and wanted a few L3ā€™+ā€™s at my suggestion. Iā€™ll let you know his requests - if any.

Also Iā€™d love one day to get a ST-Box to round out my Goldshell box set. I never see you posting those but let me know if you can get one. The L3ā€™s and ST can be bundled - he and I can work out the funds. He can provide proof of service.

sure give me a few min . let me ask them real quick

Would you have any of the KD Boxā€™s ready to purchase for the $3492?

your about a month late for that

Id like more info about a KD5
Are these units brand new?
How can we secure a transaction?
Is there any chance of a volume discount?
Are there any used ones available?

Hit us with an updated list Please

Interested! next stepsā€¦?

next stepā€¦ check the recent listā€¦ x2 that price

Another member who joined an hour ago suggesting a site that is certainly a scam, who wouldnā€™t want a KD5 for $11kā€¦?

2 Likes