πŸ”₯ new list β–ˆβ”€β™›β”€β€’ 01/09/2022 β€’β”€β™›β”€β–ˆ

I could really use this with just just starting off and all fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:

Thanks for all you do! Website looks amazing!! Great prices and good selection of miners.

Do you have a mailing list?

register @

https://justabitofcoinltd.com/

1 Like

Registered!

1 Like

Let me take that off your hands

1 Like

Registered

2 Likes

Registered

1 Like

You registered to a scammers site. Make sure you read this forum thoroughly before placing an order

3 Likes

cool. from what i have dug up myself, im going to go give it a shot on the website and see how it goes with something cheap. will keep everyone posted. have a great day :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Okay Steven, order from your own site. If I were your father I would have been disappointed how you turned out…and on your English vocabulary.

If your not Steve…all I got to say is good luck and kiss your money goodbye!

:slight_smile: already did , seems ok sofar, already got an email confirming my order and it already has a tracking number . tracking does not work yet . would be glad to share it if needed to keep anyone up to par on this.

Good deal! Go right ahead. :rofl::joy:

Steven, listen to me loud and clear! If you seriously think I, as well as everyone on this forum is stupid enough to fall for your games then think again. In fact this is what I do know! Creating a fake account to bump your post on your company that is under investigation for fraud and placing a fake order, under a fake name to make your company look legit and drive more business to steal more money, is actually illegal and all this will be used in court!

But I am sure you need the funds, as you are negative $12000 because of a claim filed via PayPal for fraud, sucks having money stolen huh! I know all about your games and just know that you think your smart, you can hide or you can run around grovetown thinking you got away with this, then your wrong. I will stop at nothing to bring you down, I am not scared of you and I learn more about you everyday. To be honest you need to be scared of what I can do to you legally with information, facts as well as the drive to get you behind bars I have always accomplished everything I dreamed of and right now, that is getting you behind bars and feel the pain you caused all of us you stole money from, I stand behind them all and I will lead them to justice on your conviction.

Reflect on that and yes…don’t be a coward, grow up!

2 Likes

P.S Steve about you being on VIABTC…think again I have contacted them and gave them the case numbers, proof and information on your illegal activity… good luck stealing anymore money from innocent WORKING families.

1 Like

They guys name sounded out is Tea Bags you.

Probably because he likes T-bags :joy:

1 Like

Now we will both get random angry texts from him that he DOESNT TEA BAG SO KNOW THE FACTS! Then after he rants he will tells us to not text him bc it’s harassment….even tho he texted us and is the only one name calling and spazzing out :joy:.

Then he will go back to not responding to us as we ask for updates.

1 Like

Yep! You are right! Let’s see if he does. Steve is like a roach. He comes out at night, feeds off the crumbs of people, then when the spot light is on he runs away in the dark. Unfortunately in prison he’ll only have a mattress and a 10x10 cell to hide under.

sry but you have the wrong perons on this :face_with_raised_eyebrow: