New list 🔥 12/4/2021 NEW LIST

Do I have to do my own homework or can you break it down between 220 and 110\120V machines…? I’m in a 30a RV… it can’t handle much.

Thanx…

do your own lol…

1 Like

I am highly interested in one or two of the S9’s. the 14Th or the 13.5Th w/ a PSU preferably. It will be my first ASIC.

I need some ascic miners too!

me too… would be great

thanks for this I have seen your postings @Master3004 I will look through and contact you are you available to help setup consult as it would be my first asic

best to make an appointment lol

when can I do this and where lol

text me on cell phone… might have to keep texing lol

@Master3004 I bought an L3 from Steve. He was pleasant and accommodating. When I got the machine, i tested it and the hashboards were good with no issues. Looking forward to doing more business with you Steve!

2 Likes

Hey Master3004,

Good doing business with a real stand up guy that I recommend to anyone looking for a miner.

BTW, do you do you have any Bitman Antminer S19 XP 140TH’s to preorder??

Thanks!
pinaceous

Yes @pinaceous

1 Like

XP 140T PRE-ORDER July,2022 14170USDT

1 Like

How it looks with paying for XP preorder, paid fully now or in July?

now… for preorders ofcourse… :slight_smile: how else

1 Like

WHAT THE…! I hope that’s a typo… Used KD5 18T US$69,971

Which of these are 115v…?

and no that wasnt a typo. but it was a month ago. @Brucester

New KD5 18T US$57,860
Used KD5 18T US$45,774
New BM-K1+ US$36,854

Pre-order KD6 26.3T April US$43,170

What up y’all on Voskcoin,

I’m dealing with Master3004 and this is an FYI to everyone bugging out on the delayed shipments from overseas. All freight is being held up nowadays for some covid reason or another. Did I tell you all that acceptance is the answer to all of my problems today? If its out of the shippers hands and if it takes a little while longer, let’s all have a slice of humble pie and a cup of silence while our stuff is enroute. Now I spoke with Steve personally and he is a straight up dude who cannot control the sun rising and setting like the rest of us. So when our stuff comes, let’s all just say thank you to him for being a straight up legit dude who will not back stab us customers. If you ordered it it will come rest assured on that one just like in the field of dreams except this is real life with real transiting logistical issues that come up from time to time. Is all good. Let’s trust the process and chill.

Thanks,
Paul Kelly,
Pinaceous

I am not aware of any 2-3 month Covid delays anywhere in the world and I import day in and day out. Can you please elaborate because there are more than 30 people waiting on various brands of miners from you worth hundreds of thousands of dollars. Seems Goldshell and Bitmain are delivering in less than 4 weeks and in some cases 3 weeks from order to your door in the US. I know because I’ve placed orders with them in the last couple months.

how about u bug off and read the facts before slandering and defaming people. You my friend will be included in this ty and enjoy