Rx580 running too much power

plus have one more trick for phoenix to get almost same mhs as claymore. why dont know his trick working like his for claymore nicehash add to - esm 3 -allpools 1 -estale 0 -mode1 -rxboost1 -strap2 run claymore wait till full adjust till you see dcri values when disable all gpus and leave open claymore because it will be injected boost and straps start mining on phoenix and it shut be same mhs as in claymore some time can be like 2mhs diferrent. dont forget keep claymore open

Asiukas6, i am not discounting your numbers… I WANT those numbers. However, my post started because i cant get those numbers. I set everything EXACTLY how you say and i still get 30.5Mhs @ 107W.

can you tell exactly with model rx580 you have?and please photo of msiafterburner

you use edranalin drivers, unistall it download his one https://www.amd.com/en/support/kb/release-notes/rn-rad-win-blockchain-beta make sure before you install drivers msiafterburner is off and all your gpu are connected other wise can be instaling error. after done set msi to 1180,2180, core voltage -100 reboot rig