Selling like new Antminer K7 (now $4500)

I bought this K7 from Mining Syndicate a few months ago. They were supposed to send it directly to me but it somehow ended up in their Colo space. Anyways, I don’t want to deal with the many exchanges I have to register on to get CKB traded. It’s too much hassle for me. The miner is onsite with me. Runs great and most likely still has warranty but unsure. Looking for $6500 OBO free shipping via wire to my business account. If you need references, you can contact my two hosting providers (BitCap, Digital Bridge Mining) or Bob from quotecolo.com or Gavin from Rig List. They are all reputable miner sellers I’ve done business with. If interested, please DM me.

Thanks!
Michelle

Follow the community guild lines for selling:

Provide proof of inventory, with a picture of the item(s) with a note with the date, time, object, and your username.

3 Likes

Thanks for your patience. I don’t come on here often. Per the guidelines that were stated, here is the picture.

3 Likes

Thank you for following the guidelines.

1 Like

thanks krisz for holding down the rules! it just helps protect everyone from scammers MJ

3 Likes

Appreciate it! I’ll mostly likely use a vendor to do a third party sale.

1 Like

What country are you located in?

1 Like

My powerful sense of deduction tells me he in the USA, the state of Colorado, lol.
And not just because of his name… the best clue is in his photo… can you find it?

6 Likes

Lmao I completely missed all of those super obvious signs. I am not worthy of the K7 now :pensive:

2 Likes

I’m in Colorado, USA

1 Like

Also, I’m a she not a he. :wink: There are women in this industry too. #justsayin

2 Likes

You have won voskcointalk for today. There is no prize but you are the winner.

2 Likes

Hey you guys do biz with Gavin of RigList right? I made a few inquiries on your inventory but unfortunately not able to pull the trigger on a few items. Nice to see y’all here.

We do! @Gavin_Thibodeau is good people.

I’ll be here when the time is right for ya!

PS: Do I need to reconsider @cvamichael win for the day due to the gender mixup? I’ll go back to the judges table if you say the word. :wink:

Thought you’d like this picture of my daughter helping me with a miner.

3 Likes

All good! @cvamichael for the win but I get the gender mix up all the time, even working in tech (AWS, Lumen Technologies and multiple startups).

@badgerlandcrypto, @Gavin_Thibodeau is good peeps. I’ve sourced several machines from his list of vendors and I’ve sourced from quotecolo (alek) for several machines. I’m very lucky to have reliable sources for miners.

1 Like

Thank you!!

What crypto exchanges do you currently use?

I use Kraken. I was moving towards Binance but with all the regulation, etc. has me a bit worried on all the exchanges not supporting USD fiat. Taxes are gonna be more complicated this year and I might need to convert my S Corp to an Intl entity based on what happens with crypto in the US. I dont know why crypto isn’t treated like the FX (currency). Securities are typically only traded during the exchange hours (DOW, S&P, NASDAQ). FOREX is 24 hours. Anyways, a lot to think about this year. :slight_smile:

If anyone else is interested, I’m lowering my K7 price to $5500 (firm) with shipping being free in the US. My SO is getting tired of seeing my miners in my office. I have a few (like 5) waiting to the hosted and they take up a lot of space.

Serious inquiries only.

Thank you!
Michelle

1 Like