Selling Used Bitmain Antminer L3+ (Updated)

Hello all,

I’m selling my used very well taken care bitmain antminer L3+. The reason I’m selling is to make room for my upcoming L7. I hate to see it go, but it is what it is.

I’m selling the fully functioning L3+ and bitmain apw7 psu for $1100. Shipping will be included in the price.

I will accept bank deposit, wire transfer, zelle and crypto (erc20: usdc, usdt and trc20: usdt) for payments. If you happen to live in Las Vegas, you’re more than welcome to meet to pick these items up. Please note that all payments need to made prior to meet up for security reasons.

I’ve taken several pictures, screenshots, and videos to show the vosk community that I’m not a scam. I’ve also sold 16 ck boxes here not too long ago (more ck box to come in few days).

Click on the video link below to view the video I’ve uploaded.

If you have any questions, please let me know! I will ignore all low ballers. Thanks!

Click here!! for Bitmain Antminer L3+ (1) Video (Fully functional. All hashboards working)

So is the second one running at 250MH?

Reason I ask is photo shows 375

Yes, it starts with 375 but will go down to 250 soon. Not sure what the issue is, but I’m not tech savvy and also don’t want to buy spare parts…

second one is no longer for sale. i’ve taken down the pictures and updated description.

the miner is still available for sale. thanks.

1 Like

do you ship to Netherlands?

If you are willing to pay extra $ for shipping to the Netherlands, I’ll be more than happy to ship it to you.

Price seems pretty steep… Well over a year to see roi.

if you think my price is expensive, you’re in for a big surprise lol.

1 Like

Guess so lol. Bought a s9se with power supply working perfectly a few months back for 185 shipped, guess that’s what I’d like to base everything off :yum:

That S9 SE produces 1/3 the net profit an L3+ does. It should sell for less. A bit of a power hog too.

1 Like

Is the L3+ still available? If so I would like to buy it.