Are There Any Verified Sellers on VoskcoinTalk?

Thank you for your update. I will keep everyone posted as well

Thanks for the mention. Well, this is yes and no. I sell what I have in stock, but I also sell what I donā€™t have in stock to potential customers for very competitive price. If I were to have all these miners in stock, I would have to charge more money to potential customers. I try to be transparent as possible throughout the whole process.

actual warehouse

1 Like

2 Likes

Same here ā€¦ problem is heā€™s got my money and probably making money on it as the market is swinging back up meanwhile I have nothing to mine with :roll_eyes:

do waht? i know damn well u aint saying im making moneyā€¦ u better get that rightā€¦ i dont make jack shit hel;ping yall , and even come outa pocket on someā€¦ and then ungratefull like thatā€¦ hope ur order falls off the plain and into the ocean, unbelievable.

1 Like

@sc360mine what did u order and waht name or inv id is itā€¦ can pm me thatt

4 st box

so ur complaining about something ordered 2weeks agoā€¦ knowing ive told everyone about a month for 4 doorstops. .zzz

1 Like

actuallyā€¦ i got something for yaā€¦ ā€¦ ill be back shortly ā€¦ and send u a pm. give ya 2choices

Well I guess i didnā€™t get the memo about how long and just heard Iā€™d be lucky to get it before Christmas ( so I figured after Christmas ) but even then after getting track number I expect to allow another 2 weeks to get here. I guess I just had expectations it might at least be in transit by now thatā€™s all

Hey Master , never heard back from you and I fell asleep ā€¦ what are my options ? Am I getting my doorstops ? Just let me know I need to know what my next moves are, stc had risen over 30% in the last couple of days. Itā€™s nothing personal but I have to look out for money of mine thatā€™s leveraged and unavailable. Not rich by any stretch and just trying to use mining to look out for my family like everyone else here !

is to wait like everyone since orders were placed with supplier . and like said.

So once your supplier gets the miners in,they test them, then package them back up and ship them.

So will they reach out to me with shipping info, or will you do that @Master3004?

I am guessing shipping will take about 2 weeks?

1 Like

like they always do . when each order is ready, a video of testing is provided and sent to me, which requires cust or my approval to be shipped out, when they get that, they ship it out a day later and provide tracking number(s) and shipping is less then a week when shipped

3 Likes

depending on where its being shipped to ofcourse

Understood ā€¦ one step that might let people be more at ease maybe before the test video phase ( since the boxes are in stock and just waiting for testing ) is to have suppliers send a photo of the in box stock with a name/ date card. A lot of vendors with unusual delays are willing to do that. Merry Christmas all !!! :christmas_tree:

that would be nice wouldnt itā€¦ but thats something that noone would do especially a multi million dollar company

1 Like

@TommyKnocker95
they have their system , , when i give them the est/inv with the funds, they do their thing. when they get it ready with testing vids, they come back to me telling me who the cust is and what was ordered , and the copy of est i had sent them. then i reach out to the person and send them vids etc, ask them what they want to put down for custms. decleration. then shippingā€¦ there now thats explained

1 Like

Even new items can be defectiveā€¦ supplier wont deal with bs saying it was broke before it shippedā€¦ thats why its tested.

1 Like