Where to buy asic miners

compass mining

1 Like

So this miner deals is legit or not??

Cannot speak on them, we ordered through compass. We got what we ordered. We are gonna source another supplier though beginning of next year as we plan to add a miner every time we accumulate enough Bitcoin to scale up the operation. I will continue to post through my entire process.

1 Like

Took a while ! But we are all set up, defiantly not as easy as I thought. Anyone recommend the best pool to use ? Defaulted to BTC.com as per directions online.

Each miner is running about 92 TH a day, problem is heat. We are going to attach some duct work out to the shop to remove heat. We have added a dehumidifier to reduce humidity which is running at 15% right now well below the tolerance but often going over the 95 degrees F recommendation. Will post pictures of duct work set up soon.

Before anyone purchases these they need to do their homework big time to make sure they can even use them in their house. Can your electrical panel handle the load ? Can you afford the cost of panel improvements/upgrades ? Can you handle the noise equal to a blow dryer/vacuum cleaner all the time ? Can you dispel of heat properly ? If not they run even louder.

1 Like

Looking sexy!

f2pool. best pool in my opinion.