Wondering if i should COMPLETE THIS NEWEGG AND AMAZON SELLERS

Wondering if i should … newegg business sellers account for USA and CANADA

anyone have one and is selling ? any recommendations ?? might make things alot easier.

using squareup.com at the moment … newegg might be better for asics tho :slight_smile: … also have Amazon nearly done

2 Likes

This would definitely give you more exposure to others in this industry for sure

1 Like

Yes but I DO THIS ALONE… from a to z and some people are FKN NUTZ… :stuck_out_tongue: LOOL

3 Likes

I think you might be more Nuts for doing it :sweat_smile:

ha
lol well it was approved atleast

Do you have a list of inventory here on the forum?

yes check the Fresh list daily

https://voskcointalk.com/t/daily-asic-price-list-updated-daily-around-11pm-est/

I can’t say if you should, but if you do and you’re doing this as a business I would highly suggest something like spinning up a Magento site when you start looking at multiple concurrent distribution channels. Even if you don’t make your site publicly available for people to purchase directly from you on the site, you can manage all the distribution channels from your site; everything from inventory to listings to shipping. Saves the hassle of logging into each one just to check some routine boxes multiple times a day.

i am working on one . just waiting on the High Risk Card processing. not going through all the hassle again for them to hold someones moeny or close an account… the link i have to the site is just something to put down while the actual site is being worked on :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I just received my first asic from newegg.ca last friday, from the client side, it adds some transaction security from using the platform, i dont say that you cant be scammed but newegg will be there to back you up if it happens…supposedly

Id say it would be good for you as a seller, it would probably hep for transactions/payments processing and gives you some exposure thats for sure…

Hey master did you ever start selling on new egg?
If so I would like to check out your store

naw i didnt yet, iet inactive because i never used it…