šŸ”„ 1/11/2022 new list + will be giving away 1 l3+ without psu. untested ( HAS BEEN WON ) -

Kinda sucks not a easy way to do

1 Like

Use a random number generator use the picked number to select that comment. Easily done.
Also, still waiting for the list! :slight_smile:

1 Like

In time? Would be awesome to win!

1 Like

yea i gues that could work. copmments are listed per #

Yeah, The one issue would be someone commenting multiple timesā€¦

1 Like

But I would never do that!

1 Like

trueā€¦ !@

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: !!! lol

1 Like

Iā€™m down to test it!

comment #1 tyy lol that would be fukd up lol

Scroll through your siteā€™s guest registry and hit a name at randomā€¦ or apply the random number to the register list if its numbered

1 Like

Thatā€™s a good idea!
Use your new sites registered users instead of comments on this post.

Oh, manā€¦my first post in voskcointalkā€¦didnā€™t even know this was a thing! Will you still be posting these lists when your website/store is fully up and running?

Ha! Seems I have commented before. I have no memory of that one post though. Should probably pin this site I guess.

Exposure and signing up new customers/guests was the idea so hit the peeps that actually registered :+1:t2: Now that I pretty much secured me not being picked with the idea hahahaha

i got itā€¦ copied everyone registeredā€¦ and got a random picker for the text ā€¦ solved :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

if you havent registeredā€¦ better hurry up

7/11 letā€™s goooo

@Master3004 if we happen to find what we think are glitches in the store, should we let you know? Like, on here or DM?

1 Like

Awesome. free miner.

1 Like

I hang with ā€œplease waitā€ at the login. But might be me. Got in previously.

1 Like