$100,000 Crypto Token Giveaway 2024 RABBIT

Ready for the airdrop, Any word on when this will be popping off?
BnYcxKADruBKTZaD8FPygv9x1pViDh7UuSDj1z8bbjZ8BnYcxKADruBKTZaD8FPygv9x1pViDh7UuSDj1z8bbjZ8

whens it dropping and more info plss

Iā€™d love to!

Are there any updates on this yet?

1 Like

Looks like they wanted some free exposure. Send it to 0 if true lol.

2 Likes

Yeah seems like this might have been a scamā€¦ Iā€™m thinking of selling my bags soon

1 Like

Lets see if it is anything right?

Still no update? A bit disappointed.

3 Likes

Iā€™m in, Bring it on

Me too, still awaiting a proper response from their team.

5 Likes

Hi, I was looking at YouTube videos for air drops and found the video about this one. Please let me know how I can get in on this. Thanks in advance.

Ready to moon baby! letā€™s get the party started! :rocket: :metal:

Count me in!

Iā€™m in! Lets Gooooo Rabbit!

Sign me up

@VoskCoin hey I have been looking into this RichRabbit. Idk what you have for update, but I thought I would share. I have come under the understanding that they have not yet acquired the proper licensing to work in the USA, or do certain business here. This may be why we are seeing a delay. as of now I cannot operate anything on their platform without a VPN. This goes for their partner Bitget as well. Id love to hear your insight.
Thank you again for all you and your Wife do for your community.
Truly blessed to have you two on this rock. :earth_americas:

1 Like

So is this the Airdrop?
Looks like you need 100,000 tokens to qualify? Is this right???

1 Like

Hi! I bought some RR on Bitget :rabbit: and itā€™s been doing well! I see on their website there is supposed to be an airdrop snapshot today but will they also snapshot the exchange or does it have to be in a wallet? I canā€™t find a way to contact them. Thanks if you have any info!

Yes, it seems that is the case. I donā€™t have that much though. I posted a question on X to clarify if it has to be in a wallet (mine is on Bitget) but didnā€™t get a reply so just going to leave it this time around. I may pick up some more at some point but right now I donā€™t have a wallet that supports it and a bit too busy to mess around with it atm so hopefully they will do more in the future. I was happy to see it holding up pretty well during all these nasty dips though!

thatā€™s unrelated to our specific community airdrop

2 Likes