10th Nov,2021 DAILY ASIC PRICE LIST -- updated daily around 11pm est 10th Nov,2021

Hey, I also live in GA… I was wondering what does your company do? Would I be able to drive directly to you and purchase a miner?

a few days ago , sure… now nope. … atm drop ship from shenzhen using https://squareup.com/

meaning u pay me i pay themn mu get ur stuff
i make a few buks. and u pay ALOT les then amazon neweg and all others and dnt get scammed :hugs:

-rep, shit attitude

mad i dont had it to u on a silver platter LOLO. denied :man_facepalming:

Hand what on a silver platter? I asked to pay in crypto and you told me to do my research on you for the third time on your 5 day old acc
No one is asking for a hand out
Im not buying anything from you

U SAY i need to show u proof of comunicating with others shipments pictures, i dont need to do anything for u or show u anything . i dont work for you nor need you nor your moeny nor items. if you cant google my business. view my profile. check other pictures and posts, like everyone else does before they ordered, then stoip bothering me and buy else where…

problem solved . no hart feelings. goodluck

my 5day old account >? LOOOLLLLL wow…, told u you cant check

GUARANTEE U DIDNT EVEN CLICK THE DROP DOWN BUITTON FOR MY BANNER LOl

Hello Master3004,
please get in touch with me. I am interested in two goldshell kd-box. Thanks

hi
whats up

Hello,

I am messaging again not sure what happened but I am interested in purchasing the S19j Pro 104t

Thanks,

Brett

sure thing… anytime youd like just let me know i can get an invoice emailed.
prices dont include shipping… and if u use a CC, they charge 2.9%
so let me know how youd prefer to pay and ill let you know

:heart: :heart:

An you share with us the company name?

in my profile it is

Nice service you’re providing. If I have (novice/inventory) questions or want to order, how do I contact you? I can’t seem to send DMs on this forum (new here)

check my profile - click edxpand on top right 0 Check what to do BEFORE hand tho

Should have enough to get started in January, maybe but doubtfully Dec. I look forward to perusing the list then and if i see something i like, ill text.