🔥 12/25/2021 merry xmas to all

Moved to new list !@!

6 Likes

Good price on the KD6!!

1 Like

I picked up the BM-K1+and 2 s19’s looking forward to mine with them.

1 Like

What is your suppliers estimated ship time in these miners that aren’t listed as pre order?

1 Like

@Master3004 do you know if your supplier will be able to get ck6’s and what their price might be?

not yet sry

1 Like

Are the used products ready to ship? Or are those items not in stock and essentially pre orders too? Thank you

Merry Christmas to you as well. Thank you for your hard work

used are pulled from farm, then tested.

1 Like

With all the hype on pre-orders brings a question to mind. If I can scrap together 40+k to buy a kd6 is goldshell going to come back in April and say no, we want 65k? Or is it locked in?

1 Like

Following

like feverything as far as i know when u get a preorder… that price is locked… others will increase .

so yea when u buy a preorder, that gets submitted, and is locked it… when the price increases, no u dont have to pay more… youll already be locked in

Perfect, thank you.

How long does it typically take for the process of a miner to be pulled, tested and shipped? few weeks or over a month? Thank you

1 Like

it used to be cpl weeks till deliverd… not at the moment tho

1 Like

@Shoe u paid what its listed as … its locked it… just like when someone buys an L7 preorder 5months ago for 15k, thats what he paid… doesnt matter what the price goes to … thats why people like geetting preorders,., because u can get it cheap , but just have to wait for the release

1 Like

That’s what I figured, just making sure.
Appreciate it.

1 Like