2 -Antminer L3+ for Sale

2 -Antminer L3+ for sale. I would prefer to sell as a set. Mine LTC or Doge or mine to Prohashing and get paid out in any coin that you want.

These can run on 120v or 240v with the included PSUs.

$1500 shipped to anywhere in the US.

1 Like

Is anyone interested?

What is the profitability you’re seeing? Asicminervalue says about $0.83 a day.

Also, is that price each or for both?

I will plug them back in tomorrow to take some screenshots so you can see current profitability. Last May I was making about $20 a day before power with the pair. Prices of LTC and Doge will likely go back up in time.

I plugged one of them back in today so you can see the hash rate and power usage. I am open to negotiations.

Use the calculator at litecoinpool it is very accurate and gives you what you should expect when mining there.

Still available. I am open to offers.

I have a question;
would you rather have 2 L3+ or 4 mini doge?

I did check that. Thanks for recommending. It’s saying though that they make negative profit at 640 MH/s and 850W of power. Power in my area is $0.14/mwh so that could be the issue.

1 Like

I have never had the mini doge miners, so I am not sure about the real-world profitability.

With the after-market firmware you can actually dial back the power as well. I never ran it that way, but my power is a little cheaper than what you are paying.

Let me fire it back up and see what it will run in more “efficient” setting.

So the miner is still “auto-tuning” but you can see the results of pulling the power down to a more efficient setting. I also attached the profitability at those lower settings when you merge mine (which you should… it’s free money at that point).

Honestly, L3s are really not a good buy. The miner is in its fifth year. Many vendors in HK are selling this miner for $400 each. With L7s in the market along with difficulty rising everday, it’s better to save up the money and buy something else or just buy dogecoin.

1 Like

Your 100% correct three or four months ago I would have fought you on this but with 7 running I’m seeing the effects of those l7 and I’ve changed routes and I’m going heavily on btc this year hope to have 1/2 a petahash

Maybe it’s just me, but it seems like that is kind of the case with all the miners. There is $400-$500 ones that aren’t very profitable, and then it jumps up to around $10,000 for anything worthwhile. It doesn’t seem like there is any middle ground.

1 Like

The L7 has changed things a bit, but the Mini-Doge miners are selling for $800-$1000 and make half of what an L3 can make.

As long as the miner is profitable, it is worth running for the long term upside. I am only getting rid of them because I needed to free up the power on my panel.

1 Like

If and when ltc and doge go back up even the L3s are very profitable. You can model it at your favourite calculator

1 Like

You need to stop deceiving people that are new to this space. Either you aren’t aware of the whole mining specifics, or you are just trying to pass your “not profitable” miners to people that don’t have much knowledge. With difficulty rising everyday, even if the market goes up, your 5 year old miner isn’t going to be profitable since it’s going up against bunch of L7s in the market.

Before you start shilling your miners you are trying to get rid of, be honest and transparent about the probabilities and possibilities that can occur in the future. @CabanoCryptoGuy

What are you taking about? If ltc were to hit 200$ and doge 0.30$ these machines are very profitable. Or another way to look at it is, if you you believe ltc and doge will rise then mine it. Who cares what the price is today. That’s the entire point of mining.

Although if you intention is to convert everything you mine then it’s a losing game. Regardless of the miner or algo.