4x New Mini Doge for sale

Lowered price, price also includes shipping in the US.
I have 4x brand new goldshell mini doge miners for sale. The top one was opened for a picture, the rest are still sealed in the box. I also have a 1600w EVGA power supply for sale that is able to power 4 mini doge units at the same time.

4x New mini doge and ltc miners $899 each
1x Wew 1600 EVGA PSU $400

Not a great deal , specially right now

pretty much the same price from goldshell after import duty is paid

plus goldshell is out of stock

Isn’t it so funny when you all of a sudden change from a buyer to a seller, your whole view changes? lol

What do those mini doges pull a whole 50 cents a day profit ?

Expensive…

not even close , Goldshell sells the minidoges for 700$ , and that PSU cost less than half 200$ plus 350$ on tariffs comes to a final price of 3,350$. You are selling the same for 4,500$ . Goldshell will probably continue to release more box miners , but there’s no point now , overloading the market when the demand has declined , the equipment is producing about 50 cents per miner , that’s like 4 years before any returns .

I got mine for 1500 bucks after fx conversion and duties lol… that things plugged in til I die! Lol

Canadian I should say… the fx conversion is as bad as resellers markup

Prob need to have it plugged in till ya die to make any profit at this point. Its more of a hobby thang for all these mini doge miners at this point like a fish tank investment. Cost you $ but fun too look at lol. Not only just here but as you see more offers of mini’s have come up as they are currently not truly profitable unless you get your kw/hr for free or get a great deal on power. I’ve wanted one for a long time and yet I still can’t bring my self to buy one just to be a door stop or a fish tank fun item. Obv if Doge or LTC goes thru the roof, I sound stupid but who can guess that market. I’m not betting on these doge miners and I will not add them to my farm…

1 Like

maybe you should stop paying it with credit card. You are literally throwing money away…

lowered prices and including shipping in the cost

How much are you selling for now?