7 EXPENSIVE Lessons I Learned Building a Bitcoin Mining Farm

I thought building a Bitcoin mining farm was going to be easy, and lead to a lot of easy passive income but to be honest it has been a huge endeavor, very expensive, and I’ve hit a lot of hurdles building the VoskCoin mining farm… Buy the BEST miner here - Evergreen

I am expanding a lot of my mining farm with these miners - Evergreen
Peter CrazyDane has the coolest DIY solar mining farm - The BIGGEST DIY Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency SOLAR MINING FARM Tour!! ☀ - YouTube
Crypto Miner Bros helps me source ASIC miners - https://voskco.in/cmb
Digital Shovel makes the Mini Pod M300! Digital Shovel x VoskCoin
Use code VOSKCOIN to save money at Evergreen, CMB, and Digital Shovel!
Watch the full journey of building out my mining farm here (playlist) - Solar Powered Bitcoin Mining Farm Buildout - YouTube

I always wanted to build a bigger crypto mining farm, and to mine Bitcoin with electricity I am generating myself through solar panels is the free money in life cheat code dream but uh wow there sure is a lot to do when building a Bitcoin mining farm. Here are the expensive lessons I’ve learned in cryptocurrency and specifically related to building my own massive mining farm for BTC miners!

Subscribe! VoskCoin - YouTube
How to set up an ASIC miner video guide - How To Set Up an ASIC Miner - YouTube
How to set up electricity for mining - Bitcoin Crypto and GPU Mining Electricity Guide! - YouTube

:alarm_clock: Timestamps :alarm_clock:
00:00 Building my crypto mining farm!
00:47 Where do you even build a mining farm?
01:53 Building roads!
04:30 What to build?
06:30 How do you run all these miners?
09:10 Where do you mine?
10:30 Building things to last!
12:00 Who is going to do the work?
13:25 Funding the operation

Follow us on our official social media accounts - VoskCoin | Twitter, Instagram, Facebook | Linktree

VoskCoin is for entertainment purposes only and is never intended to be financial investment advice. VoskCoin owns or has owned cryptocurrency and associated hardware. VoskCoin may receive donations or sponsorships in association with certain content creation. VoskCoin may receive compensation when affiliate/referral links are used. VoskCoin is home of the Doge Dad, VoskCoin is not your Dad, and thus VoskCoin is never liable for any decisions you make.

7 EXPENSIVE Lessons I Learned Building a Bitcoin Mining Farm…

4 Likes

Can’t wait to see a full solar farm from you! Good luck, vosk. Great content!

2 Likes

Solar has to be incorporated into a mining farm that wants to scale up

Can’t wait for Solar to drop in price, still really expensive. More miners that use solar to power their miners, the less anti-miners will have to complain that we are polluting the earth. Although the manufacturing of solar panels is way worse…but that’s a whole diff animal to tackle.

Also can’t wait for American companies to step it up and manufacture miners here.

@VoskCoin lets team up and set up a miner manufacturing company lol

1 Like

Love the progress! Looking forward to seeing you make it all happen and pulling early retirement, you’ve got this. I’m very early stages on a similar and much smaller endeavor to build out an on demand solar and wind mining operation that will hopefully result in net gains one day as well.

1 Like

appreciate the support :smiley: tell me more about the solar and wind build I’m all ears lol

2 Likes

It’s a fairly simple concept, rather than be concerned with mining 24/7, we’re just going to mine when there is sun or wind. Ideally eliminating the 12v/120v Inverter and 120v/12v power supplies, to help improve efficiency. Of course that means providing reliable 12v power and shutting things down when it drops below a certain voltage. Still going to need a couple batteries to act as a buffer, and some good controls to manage the voltage output. But by eliminating batteries it should be much more financially feasible to mine in an eco friendly manner.

1 Like

Depending where u are wind is the best I’ve been thinking of it since vail az has a almost constant 10mph wind

I have property in the desert, between a couple mountain ranges, that sees regular 20mph days and can get up to 40mph on occasion. Plus there’s a lot of sun out here… I’m thinking the combination of both will be very effective.

3 Likes