970 causing my multi gpu rig to not boot

Have been mining on my 3070 rig just fine for months and I got a 970 to fill out the last of the slots in my PSU and for some reason when I plug in the 970 it refuses to boot. Any ideas?

1 Like

Got it facepalms needed the second aux pcie power through the motherboard

2 Likes

Just to chat. What are you mining?

2 Likes

Neoxa looking to set up some nodes

2 Likes

Very cool. I mined that for a while, it’s still in my cycle. Do you go on TradeOgre exchange and look at coins they trade? I, kind of, find that to be my sweet place to find new coins. Kind of, looking for newish and actively traded. Then I contemplate price , trade, “if” I can mine it, all the fun factors.
I keep falling back to CCX , mainly because I have a ton (from mining) and am HODL’ing either way. So when I don’t have a hot ticket to mine, I just go back to CCX.

Cheers to a GPU miner, keepin it real :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ve been using kucoin just because it seemed like more effort was put into the webpage idk I’m a sucker for good looking webpages lol but I have kaspa and raven in the cycle of coins I swap from but Neoxa is node capable and didn’t just have a halving like flux (idk if it’s still even worth to mine yet) and it’s the most affordable node I can mine that shouldn’t go anywhere in the next bill market.

2 Likes