A10 500Mh in the last 2 days ar TERRIBLE

Here’s some other people talking about it

And

I’ve found that with the A10 Pro 5gb, using Efficiency mode helps a little.

Hi,

Please see latest firmware update provided to us this morning from Innosilicon for the A10 Pro and A10 L.

You can download this from the following link:

If you have an A10U miner you can try the following firmware:

This will help improve the hashrate slightly.

We are working with Innosilicon on getting this resolved as soon as possible.

We are also offering an upgrade service for the Innosilcon A10 4GB machine to 6GB.

If you would be interested in this upgrade please contact us as soon as possible at:

info@coinminingcentral.com

Subject: INNOSILICON A10 4GB UPGRADE.

Kind regards,
Gavin
Coin Mining Central

Hello,

I am looking for a firmware update for my 4 Innosilicon A10 5Gb miners. I bought them around February at your company. I already contact miner support at Innosilicon and supprt says that i have the normal A10 miner with 5 Gb memory. As i am a member of the Innosilicon Telegram mining group i suspect there is a rare group of people that had the non pro A10 with 5 Gb
I have 40% rejected shares at the moment and would love to see the samen firmware which is currently out dor the Pro version. i have same hardware only the control board does not accept it as it seed it is a normal A10
What needs to be done is a rewrite and that is accepted to the A10 board. Firmware itself kan stay the same. Or my control board need an update that is accept the A10L firmware. I heared that it can be done remotely by Inno. I would love to hear from you.
Best regards Arthur

Ardeweb, how do you know that you have the 5 gb version , where to check ? I bought mine the same time as you did.

I have sended my serial numbers of my 8 miners to innosilicon Support. The factory did a check on them and reported back that I have 4 A10 miners with 4 GB and 4 miners with 5 GB The 4Gb miners get an upgrade now at the the Innosilicon facilaty. My 4 A10 5gb miners are currently mining with a 40% rejected shares and i am desperatly want a firmware upgrade. I want the pro firmware but cannot load it because of the hadboard not accepting it.

ok thank you, will send the serial to support as well to figure out wich version i have, but i can still ming with 350 mh/s so probally it is the 5 gb version i guess.

The dagger on eth is now 3,9 gb If you realy want to check try ETC as the dagger file there is now 3,99 GB

i am mining etc right now with a hashrate at 545.60 MH

the 5 gb versions all purchased in feb 2020 ?

Can you give me your pool settings and your overview status in your miner? What version type does your miner give?

I have bought them Around January- February Jacco.

I have an original 4 gb version. What do you think will this version be able to mine ETC after 28 nov?