Aaron & big sky asics

L7 2 19 pro

The invoice that went unpaid was for 2 L7 @ 21k each, 42k usdt , the 33k number hails from what the cost required to be paid to the source was. The remaining 9k was for me and could of been paid upon arrival.

You are not getting the question here guy > @Gpugoldllc

You need spell out what someone willing to pay you $33K is going to get in return. We dont care what the previous issue was now that got you to this point of all this posting.

What does someone GET from you on DHL / FEDEX ā€¦ whatever and what date ā€¦???

1 Like

1 s19pro 104th
1 s19pro 110th
1 L7 9.5

33k usdt

S19 pros under a week

L7 as soon as arrival

See there is that BS car salesman type of date. AS SOON AS ARRIVALā€¦

I have a brand new GMC 2022 Denali Ultimate ( $72K truck ) on order today. I paid $20K down already. They have the gall to tell me with the chip shortage I cannot get a date for my new truck to be in my hands. First it was Feb 2022, then it is March 2022, hell I be surprised it is may 2022 at this point.

People spending that type of cash want real dates and real progress. I will wait on my new truck, I have no choice and the dealer is just down the road. So I am really not worried. But you are in who knows where really? WE have no clue where you live. WE see all this name dragging over some bitcoin miners and 33K that has ruined your life. Yet we are supposed to trust you somehow in all this?

1 Like

And perhaps a yearly bouquet of flowers and chocolate

I wish I get that with my new truck ā€¦ haha

1 Like

Lol I say under a week to hedge myself and not look bad seeing as I have no idea where they would need to be sent. Iā€™m in nj. I have zero percent issues sharing my identification and matching business documents. My dumnasss already gave away my Ein accidentally to Aaron.

I have not been this persistent or aggravated/ aggravating only to be a sham and fu*k someone over

So 33k usdt you get: s19 pro 104th, s19pro 110th (under a week) and L7 9.5 as soon as arrived from bitmain. Or s19 pro 104th s19pro 110th and 5 3080ti gpu

Still lost

Crypto and mining plus life saving DO NOT go together.

Sorry to hear.

Hey, no worries. I ainā€™t losing sleep over it. Just trying to understand who sold what to who and back again through a reversal move sending money to someone.

1 Like

Who is on First! What is on second and I donā€™t know is on third!

2 Likes

Brother this doesnā€™t make any sense. still lost and donā€™t understand the post sorry, but if we are talking about Aaron from Big Sky. he was/and has been professional 100%. he actually offer to help me set up my own shipping container. I am new to this page and mining. Aaron was the only guy that called back and kept me posted on my equipment weekly and share his knowledge with me. Dude Aaron has been great. I am a financial rep and my job is customer service. Aaron was solid and cares for his biz. The way I care for my clients. I was scared to send Big sky my money which I paid him with Crypto. I got my machines and all are working. I truly believe in helping others that go the extra mile. I will continue to purchase my stuff with Aaron from Big sky asics. I have over 10 machines purchased with Big sky. Zero issues bro, so in my opinion this is blasphemy. keep pushing forward. many blessings bro

2 Likes

You arenā€™t understanding the issue here. If you read i to have said nothing but kind words about him and big
Sky; which makes this even more mind boggling for me.

He had been excellent to date, I met him in person and truly like the guy. He paid for something that he deserves and wants 100%. Where the disconnect is is that he didnā€™t pay an invoice that he asked me for. I disclosed that I could not have an outstanding balance to my source and that once I commit I owe. He assured me 5 straight days that he was paying on the date that he himself set. He did not and now I cannot obtain what he paid for or what I myself paid for. I didnā€™t come here to talk negative about him. I came here hopefully for a solution. Again I like the guy, which makes this suck that much more.

Why not split the items up? Cash might be tight for everyone right now

1 Like

Iā€™m flexible as they come, I need to combine to come up with 33k ultimately.

as it stands why not just take the opportunity cost as the loss, and cancel the transaction?

Thereā€™s clearly a disconnect and negative emotion wrapped up here.

2 Likes