Aaron & big sky asics

Pay the invoice you asked me for. You have zero leg to stand on in your claim and argument. I disclosed the fact that once you commit you/ I owe the source prior to me/ you getting anything. We went over this and this was acknowledged by you. There were over 2 weeks remaining for your a10 to be considered “on time” from the moment you set the date that you were ready/ okay with/ and had chosen as the date to pay for the L7. Over 2 weeks… you caused the inability for me to perform my duties due to your non payment. This is not new news to you. As i just stated, we discussed all of this. You take the truth as slander all you want however the only one who has spoken negatively about the other is you and yves, matter of a fact I said nothing but kind words about you. Even tried to give you the benefit of the doubt and touted this a misunderstanding however now i see more than ever that all you sought after was a forced or attempted forced failure from me. You should be ashamed. I have no words for you. You are by far the biggest scumbag I’ve ever encountered, I gave you $300 to meet and you have the audacity to say anything negative about me when all I asked and has been required of you was to pay a bill you created and caused, you assured me for 5 straight days that you would pay 12/17 and did not. You did not after knowing that it had to be paid or else I could not take a single item until it was paid down to zero. Pay your fucking tab and if you than do not receive your a10 sue away, until than you absolutely have zero argument. You can lie and act like this wasn’t disclosed all you want but at the end of the day we both know you are wrong as do the messages.

If @Aaron_Raycove doesn’t have a leg to stand on in court, why don’t you take him to court and they can sort this out. What do you expect a forum to do? Give you money, sympathy? We are a group that is willing to help each other out but this is out of our relm to assist on.

1 Like

Ducking again…:duck::rofl:

3 Likes

What is even going on right now?!?!

1 Like

I really wish he would quit creating so many threads on this subject.

2 Likes

Sounds like you’re way overextended and trying to operate a business on a shoestring budget. I’d suggest taking much less risks in the future.

2 Likes

Why don’t you sell the ASICS on here for the price you offered to Aaron? Probably would sell really quickly.

1 Like

If you dont knoooooow, now you know lol… let’s see how ignore works in here

1 Like

The offer stands for anyone.

You need to clearly explain what is going on with evidence and stop resorting to name calling otherwise you’ll be banned. It’s clear you’re frustrated but your paragraph is miserable to read and doesn’t help anyone clearly understand what’s going on, what’s owed etc, and where this went wrong.

9 Likes

There is no context here so we are having a difficult time following what the issue is? Did you order Antminer L7’s from Big Sky Asics, pay in full, and the miner’s were never shipped?

Please explain otherwise we don’s know what the issue is.

Thanks

Okay. I’ll do my best as I want a happy ending for all parties.

Aaron paid for an a10 undoubtably.

There were over 2 weeks remaining on the window he was given for delivery of this unit from the date he set to pay for 2 L7 @ $21,000 each; he set the date of 12/17 to pay for these 2 pieces. Leading up to the 17th for 5 consecutive days I asked him each day if he was certain because as we discussed and he acknowledged that I / we could not have an outstanding balance of any kind to my source; he understood and assured me of payment.

The 17th comes and goes with no payment.

Thus I am unable to perform my duties for him as well as for myself and another individual. I will not be able to until I give them their portion of the $42,000.

I’m sorry but this has caused me sleepless nights, a rift in my family life like you wouldn’t believe, me being unable to pay my bills, strain on my valuable relationship with my source. Etc etc.

I am not a scammer as you can see he even claims to not think of me as one to an individual who reached out to him on my behalf.

He claims defamation yet my fb is offline and I was publicly called a scam by an associate of his meanwhile he ignores and disregards his acknowledgment of the rules and situation which I transparently displayed to him prior to a penny swapping hands. I gave him $300 to help offset his travels to see me and was willing to give more, yet here I am with $200 to my name, on my birthday, in tears being threatened with lawsuits for absolutely no reason. If he had kept his word and they would have paid the invoice which they asked for mind you than I would be able to get my own 88 gpu, 2 s19 pro and his beloved a 10, furthermore if the l7 landed today I would be unable to get 11 of which have been paid for. These are the rules and understanding of me and my source so before you bash that situation understNd that this was known by me and all parties including Aaron. I was nothing but open and honest with him from start till now. He asked me for an update on the a 10 and when I replied with an honest “idk I’ll look into it” he flew off the deep end and refused to make payment that he himself set the date of and re assured me would be made as I said for 5 straight days.

Until I have $33k for my source I am unable to do a dam thing whether it be for him or for myself. This is not being done for fun, out of vindication, or anything of the sort. This is solely the truth and was disclosed long before this became our reality. I apologize for the annoyance but this is very much real to me and I am mentally, physically, emotionally falling apart over it. It’s out of my personal control and all I’m doing is seeking the help necessary to close the chapter on our misunderstanding/ problem.

Feel free to give a call as it may be much easier for me to verbalize than type. 1-609-283-6073**

He paid for a10

He had me sign on/ commit to 2 more L7 that payment was due for with weeks remaining on the time frame for this a10. He knew the arrangement between me and my source required / requires a zero balance period in order to retain anything at all. I am fortunate to get the pricing I do and in a situation like that you don’t ask questions and you certainly don’t defy the rules of engagement. If he had paid the invoice he asked me to send him than the a10 would of been on time in the window he was given. He did not pay and now due to it not only is his a10 sitting collecting dust so is my life savings In the form of 88 gpu and 2 s19 pro

It’s notable to add that we had plenty of in-depth personal discussions of what we both wanted out of this engagement. I wanted to step away and pass him the baton to step into my place where I would just Receive a small percentage of his total sales moving forward as clearly as you can see this isn’t for me. How can you fail to finish out the agreement after acknowledging and being in understanding of the dynamics between me and the source. If the invoice had been paid and than I failed to uphold my end of our discussed engagement than certainly and absolutely yes he would have every right to call me a scam and take whatever action he saw fit. However by ignoring all that was disclosed and understood and by not paying the balance down to zero I believe he has no right.

I’m confused by your other post selling asics? are trying to sell the A10 that Aaron paid for? Do you actually have these machines in your possession?

No. I will not have them until the portion he did not pay is paid to my source, as he knew. The moment the 33k portion is settled is the moment everything moves along.

I am not going to sit on my hands and do nothing to try and find the resolution that is necessary to feed myself and my family. I am quite literally fucked until the 33k is paid to my source.

I apologize. You are correct everything I’ve said up to date reads and translates horribly.

This is not my choice nor is it in my power to overturn the rules which were explained prior to any money switching hands.

I’m only in the middle / the messenger. I’ve been forthcoming, open, honest, and even met the guy in person in which he decided to pay some at that moment. But somehow this is where we have fallen to and it makes no sense so please excuse me for pulling my hair out while trying to help us problem solve the situation.

If the invoice was paid as we discussed we would be singing happy days and they would of been long plugged in the unit, as well as I would of long recouped on my investment of 88 gpu and 2 s19 pro.

It was 42k for 2 l7, the 33k portion is what is owed to the source… the a10 I would like to give Aaron,.

L7 and 2 s19’pro could be had for 35k

Considering the way you wrote in the other 3 threads you started on this issue, you certainly finally put together a well written explanation. That would have went a long way with all the members of this forum had you just sat down and took your time to explain in plain English / grammar that was appreciated alot more.

Now, what I dont understand is the numbers on the units you have put into this purchase and what the $33K balance is going to cover. Is this A10 new ? Is it a INNOSILICON A10 Pro? Those are only selling for $12K… so someone cannot pay you 33K just to get this one machine.

Ok, I just found your other post
L7 21,500
A10 14,000
S19 pro 110th 9900, 104th 9300

You paid too much for the A10 in my opinion, but the L7 is a really good price. S19 Pro… its ok price.

So as a combo deal you agree somehow for someone to take all 4 of these machines at $33K that looks like a reasonable deal. However, you have made yourself look pretty bad in the all the other threads you have made and no one will trust you much.

1 Like

If someone pays you 33k what will they receive?