About the NFTs category

Non-Fungible Tokens, digital collectibles, the metaverse, play to earn games, and any NFT centric content goes here on the best NFT forum in the world!

2 Likes

Great place to learn new information about crypto and the developments in crypto. I love this channel

Just jumped into crypto in the fall last year—just in time to enjoy a brief pump and then came crashing down in December/January (yes-haw). JPEGs as NFTs never interested me, but watched an interview of Gary V & can see the value of NFTs as a permanent contract that has many IRL applications (ie: house deed/sales terms), this got me into Propy…

Hi everyone! I have been in crypto since 2017 and just joined the NFT world beginning of September 2021. In NFT time, that equals about 5 years haha. Even thru a short 5 months, I have seen a ton of good and bad things. The best advice that I can give that I wish I knew before I jumped into this world is; DO YOUR RESEARCH AND DOUBLE CHECK! There are so many people out here trying to scam the uninformed, and so many people looking for the next quick cash grab. A good way to check to see if these projects will be any good is to join the groups discord, check out all their official links, read the white paper to see what kind of utility they will bring to their holders, and make sure that feels right before you jump in and buy.
For example, the best project I’m in right now is Dapper Dinos. From the start, they had a clear roadmap or whitepaper(w/e u wanna call it) telling holders what to expect. They will be rewarding holders with a token which can be sold for $ or used in their new game they created to breed or do other cool fun stuff in the game! Also, it is a great feeling being part of their group because we all have donated thousands and thousands to different organizations to help make the world a better place! On the other side, I joined PixelCatGang, which seemed great the energy in the discord was awesome, the mods were pumping everyone up, everything seemed great until we all minted the project and then the next day the mods were gone, ghosted everyone , took the money and ran, total rug pull of a project. Everyone who minted is stuck with a PFP that has no utility or purpose. When thinking back to this I realized I never checked to see their roadmap or what their plans were to grow this project into something useful. This was a total mistake on my part, but I learned from it, and I hope by reading this I will save someone from experiencing a rug pull cash grab project. I feel awful for the people who got scammed or lost $, we all work so hard to get our income and theres a certain place in the afterlife for those who scam or steal from us :slight_smile: May karma be with us!! I can go on and on all day but I hope this was pretty quick and to the point! Thank you Vosk for this opportunity and for all the videos you put up I watch all of them and stay learning! I suggest you all do the same! Knowledge is power frens! Thanks for taking your time to read this !

• Mike Sarni
    Sarni Enterprises
    MM address: 0x3c289e6ce5efad0765bfe3d3e937ae48a3ac74e8

I found NFT’s only a few months ago. The first NFT I minted was EtherTulips. Still have it and I don’t think it’s worth much if anything. I spent a lot of time on reddit learning what NFT’s are and how work. By doing this, I received many free NFT’s that helped me learn. I also won some thru Twitter contest. One I had things figured out a little more I minted a few more but still do not have many. Unfortunately it is just expensive. Especially if you are buying on ETH. Regardless, I continue to watch the space and when I have some spare cash I buy because they are just so cool and so much fun! My favorite project at the moment is CrypotDads. I am a big fan of their look and enjoy their discord community so I consider that one a win. I am excited to see what I might find next!
BSC BNB: 0x26525b132AE0A8bA9646761166b02c4e357A8bd9
SOL: DW65od7cxULJKHhDimnHus2PSt5gjZRCxNUczKtxN2GE