Add another 5700xt or 2 rx580's?

What would work better (higher hashrates) to the single 5700xt I have right now, another 5700xt or 2 rx580’s?

Two 580s will give a slightly higher hashrate but use quite a bit more power.

1 Like

if you go to Nicehash calculator you can hit comparison and enter the 2 types and see. You always have to keep the power costs in mind. The coin values will go up and down but the power costs are unavoidable.

1 Like

it is always better to have less GPU’s making the same hashrate as more GPU’s whenever possible unless you live in the arctic and need additional heat year round

All this heat is gonna come in handy in the winter. I normally spend $200 a month for gas heating. I have a feeling I wont be spending any so another bonus.

1 Like

our winter is about 3 months and the rest of the year is summer where I am :frowning:

1 Like

Lol, are you also in Texas then? Because it’s certainly been like that since I moved out here :wink:

right next door Louisiana where 80% humidity is low lol

I’m in Florida so it’s already hot as hell here :joy: well geez…guess I’ll just get another 5700 :joy::joy:think I’ll get the non xt one though… Thanks all…much appreciated

1 Like

rx580 use 84-87watt with 32mhs,30-31mhs around 80-84watt from wall so both card give you 60-64mhs depend of settings

today in my country was 41c so it eat more 2watt per card more as fans runing 100% to keep 52-53c

1 Like

Thank you👍much appreciated

no problem :wink: i have 24 rx580 8gb nitro hynix :smiley:

1 Like