Added new router now mini doge miner won’t come online

Hello I setup a new router last night and now my mini doge miner won’t come online. It shows blinking red light at top and solid red light at bottom. I have 2 other miners online and those are fine. They are both Goldshell LB & HS box no issues. Just the mini doge miner will not allow me to access the dashboard. I’ve checked connection and it is connected to LAN. I cannot get into it to change it to Wi-Fi or do anything. Only way I got into it was unplugging it during the first few seconds of startup I am able to load the dashboard of my mine through Goldshell’s website but I can’t change anything. Pools won’t load, history won’t load, it says error over and over again. I got this on Asicmarketplace and they have not responded. What do I do?

Since you have the wifi version try finding it’s hotspot and connecting to it that way. Then try to configure it. Each wifi goldshell enabled box has it’s own hotspot starting with the words “Goldshell-”. Honestly the ones I own that are wifi enabled I just let them connect to my network wirelessly. Mining doesn’t take a lot of internet bandwidth.

The problem is that I can’t even login to the miner it says error when I try to unlock and it won’t load that portion unless I reboot the miner and then only during that 10 seconds of it turning on can I get into the dashboard then it just freezes. I have 2 other doge miners that do the same thing brand new just received yesterday so I think it’s the new router. I cannot change the Wi-Fi setting on it or anything it says error and won’t let me do anything. It’s really weird. Otherwise if I try to access the miner settings any other way it never loads the page. My other 2 LB and HS box miners are having no issues. I think I’m going to have to put the old router back in and try a different router.

It could be the miner’s internal networking messing up. You have wifi version (its a pain, it overwrite your CAT connection). Need to unlock, go to wifi section, and input new WiFi password then let it refresh. You got maybe 15 seconds to do this but the miner become “inaccessible”.

Thank you guys it was the new router in general. Even when setting up Wi-Fi it would not allow the mini doge miner to come online. As soon as I plugged in the old router it came online.

1 Like