AKMiner Scam? Experiences

KrOnu5
Did Joyson send you the kd6 or your money back?
I have also ordered a kd6 from him July delivery.

Ordered L7 from Ak miner . Still waiting for my delivery.Paid november 10 2021.Joystick
is always replying my messages but still no miner just excuses.I know people who ordered much later and received miner so go figure.

Akminer is legit. I order from them all the time when needed.

To all I received my kd6 from AKminer. Joyson was great. My July order arrived June 28th.
I havenā€™t received my May order for kd6 from
Bigsky go figure. I was worried about akminer.
Received email from bigsky they were having trouble from supplier. I would think for $53,606 for a kd6 that sales for $19,999 Now, they would be too happy to send me my kd6.

Just never order from Joyson from AKMiner, biggest SCAM I ever had.
-He let me wait 10 months before sending a Maschineā€¦.

• he sent a 8400 MH Model as replacement of the 9500 MH Model he couldnā€™t deliver after having my 20k $ for a year
  • and he shipped a DEFECTIVE Miner
  • he also refuses to give support or refund the order
  • he said ā€žask Bitmain for supportā€œ and on the website it say clearly ā€žthe RESELLER is responsibleā€¦ā€œ

= Joyson AKMiner biggest SCAM in my life

1 Like

I also got scammed by Joyson from AKMiner.

I lost over 25 000 $ in Bitcoin. -.-ā€™

oh no my man, did you go through the telegram group with the larger amount of people? That one is a scam. The reason joysun hooks me up is because i play cyber defense for them over in the US. The much smaller telegram AKMiner channel is the only legit one. Whoever is running that one with like 70 thousand followers is rich f by now.

Understand that scammers especially good ones dont ALWAYS scam peopleā€¦ they want a long life of scamming people so they wait for a big order or soneone with a little to no social media presence and scam themā€¦ the real companies that do good bysiness never scam and you wont have a bunch of random people claiming they are having problems ā€¦ bitmain is a good companyā€¦ they do what they sayā€¦ when they have problems they stay on it till its fixedā€¦ AKMinerā€¦ not so muchā€¦ you try your luck with themā€¦ feeling lucky?)

Hi there, Iā€™m writing this because we are discussing about scams. I just created a directory site with my team https://asic.guide/ (AKMiner is in it as well)

I would love to get your feedback on what would make the directory even more useful. As someone who has been trading ASIC for 5 years, I feel like scam is really rampant. Even if you found a legit seller, there might be people trying to impersonate the brand (thatā€™s why I included official links in my directory so that people know what is the real site).

I plan to do a more robust verification process on all companies that I listed in the directory, but would love to get feedback from the community to see what kind of features would be useful for users like you all.

Hi! Itā€™s not the fault of the company and you canā€™t accuse anyone, how can you fight windmills?

Scammers lure you in with price. If it is too good to be true your being scammed!
There are great resources to check legit companies and miner prices.

Dave

1 Like

Half the ones on asicminingvalue are scams donā€™t trust any of them. Other you have link I canā€™t say for

1 Like

I ordered a K7 from AK Miner.

Joyson was responsive to my emails and I received the Miner with no issues.

From my personally experience Iā€™d say AK Miners is legit.

1 Like

Anyone seen the new pricing for KA3ā€™s on the AK Miner Telegram? Seems kinda sketch since itā€™s way lower than everyone else by more than 50%

1 Like

They run deal every so often as long as you have the right one you should be good but been awhile since Iā€™ve used them. I also did see that but does say June delivery so not a stocked item so you could wait a lot longer

1 Like

Just saw today that several other companies dropped the price of the KA3 to about $3,000.

Anyone know the reason? Is there a new Kadena miner on the horizon?

2 Likes

Bitmain is going to release another batch of ka3ā€™s, which is going to make the hashrate increase, making the profitability decrease even more.

3 Likes

Another thing is that it seems like their will be 1500+ units made.

-It seems like nHash has 1000 units
-ViperaTech has 150 units
-CoolDragon has at least 100 units
-Mineshop has units and some other companies do to.

(The nHash numbers might not be accurate, but still other companies who order some units, it still should come out to around 1500 units)

So lets just say their is 1500 more units produced. The hashrate would go up by 249 PH/s, which would increase the net hashrate to 725 PH/s.

At this calculation the amount you make per TH/s will go down around 33%.

RIP for all the people who bought KA3ā€™S for 13,000

But I would not be surprised if we see Kadena have a little price increase to sell these units. Because that is the Bitmain way.

5 Likes

They are listed for $3600 on Bitmain website and Iā€™m pretty sure bulk buyers get discounts which puts them at $2500.

1 Like

I found a good video that can explain this for you.

1 Like