AKMiner Scam? Experiences

Hi Has anyone had experience with AKminer.com
Thanks in advance

1 Like

I believe they’re a scam from what I have heard, but I have never dealt with them directly.

I’ve got an order in . I’ll let you know

Hi Pod, how is your order going with akminer?

It’s an august batch so hopefully I’ll update in September

So its September Pod, have you heard anything, or is AKminer a scam. I am looking to buy from them also. They are on asicminersvalue.com site as a trusted site to buy asic miners. Have you been scammed???

2 Likes

I also bought from him. Stock, and November batch. Hopefully not a scam.

Joyson Hu is @akminer on Telegram. He posts WTS ads on the “Hardware Market Verified Listings” channel here: Telegram: Contact @Hardwaremarketchannel

AKminer has their own channel here: Telegram: Contact @akminerrack

Watch Telegram usernames and other info very closely. Scammers often have names very similar to legit users and everything else about their details is identical. Should take whatever steps you can to verify you’re shipping to or paying the right person.

1 Like

So did you get your miner delivered from AKminer.com ?

bump for an update on AK if any issues.

I received S19j Pro 96T on time, but it only worked for an hour or two before a fault. I need to figure out how to send it for repair. Pretty disappointing but bad luck happens.

I received KD5 about 3-4 weeks late, but reason given was delays shipping from Goldshell. I don’t have a reason to believe otherwise. Received recently and running almost 2 days now without issues.

I still have L7 9160M on order with AKminer, November pre-order. Hopefully will arrive on time and functional.

I would buy from AKminer/Joyson again.

1 Like

I bought an Avalon 1126 from Joyson last month. Good to go. Received it about a week and a half after ordering

1 Like

UPDATE
AKminer has explained the situation to me and I accept that this was a transaction anomaly. They are refunding my payment.

I would never deal with AKMiner again and caution any and all to find an ethical vendor, of which AKMiner is not. I ordered 2 DR5s from AKMiner in July. After I sent payment they cancelled the order and claimed they never received payment. I’ve sent them screenshots of the payment, the transaction ID on the BTC blockchain, and six months later, I’m still waiting.

Pending my L7 but Dec batch. Have you heard any more updates from Joyson? Last I chatted with 2 wks ago just said delays but expecting end of this month.

1 Like

AKMINER is not a scam. I’ve dealt with this vendor in the past. Joyson is very helpful.

1 Like

Currently inviting people into fake Telegram for group ordering

Always going to be fakes trying to scam. OG AK is legit.

1 Like

it’s real. I ourchase from them frequently. Just watch out for the fake AKminer on Telegram. The fake one always puts an S at the end of their name. for example, @akminer is real. @akminers is fake. The fake channel has over 60 thousand bots as subscribers. I am working with the real company to try fix this situation.

yes. I have had it independently confirmed that the dec batch isn’t released from Bitmain yet. I thought I was getting jerked around at first too.

1 Like

Glad Ak worked out for you all, they stole $53,000 worth of LTC from me. One day it showed my KD6 being paid for, then I checked up on my April delivery yesterday and they said it wasn’t paid for.

Joyson says he’s working on it…I’ll believe when I get my miner.