Am very new here

Good evening, please I’m new here and inodmt know anything about mining, please can I get someone who can put me through

Go on YouTube and watch a few @voskcoin videos then decide if crypto mining is for you. Wanting to learn how to mine crypto Is too generalized rn. Gotta pick how much you wanna invest and which project… good luck :+1:

3 Likes

Yeah have watched some videos on YouTube and have decided which coin I’m going to mine as a starter but don’t know where to buy the equipment, and how to set up the equipment to start mining and some other stuffs, please can you be of help buddy

I’m glad to see that you decided to mine. Before you start, what equipment do you need to mine your coins? ASIC or GPU? What is your budget? Where are you going to start mining? So that we can recommend you the best miner for you.

I think we can talk specifically

feel free to reach out, I’m happy to help walk you through stuff. What coin are you thinking about mining? sometimes the specific coin you want isn’t necessarily the best one to mine profitability wise…

Can you please recommend a mining equipment to get and how to setup and start mining

OK thanks, please drop your watsapp number

Can you please recommend a mining equipment to get and how to setup and start mining and kindly drop your watsapp number

It depends on your budget and what you have available for electrical capacity, do you have a space you’re going to designate to the task?

Can you please recommend a mining equipment to get and how to setup and start mining and kindly put me through

I don’t utilize whatsapp but if you want to reach out to discuss stuff you can call or txt the toll free number on the website, message on the site, or you can reach out on FB as well.

Start out with a gold shell mini box miner to familiarize yourself with setting up, and storing in a wallet. An easy introduction to mining. Hope this helps.

2 Likes