Annminer and apextominer legit sellers?

Does someone know if they are legit?

If they are not, any recommended sellers in Europe? Thanks

Please provide the links for them. As many scam sites have similar domains/ urls.

Wasn’t sure if I could post links:

They both have some relatively good prices for S19s compared to other reputable sites.

Not dealt with annminer and never heard of them, but have used apextomining.com a number of times.

I would not use Annminer there red flags on there web page d7 are more money then the d9 so in lame in terms they don’t update there web page huge red flag plus they are under most reseller another red flag

2 Likes

Thanks! That gives me more confidence. Which payment method did you use?

1 Like

Yep… But it’s a “trusted vendor” in both asicminervalue.com and minetheasic.com. I guess that doesn’t mean much though :joy:

Yea don’t trust them. The other is legit but your still buying from China so there import fees. I prefer badgerlandcrypto or kaboomracks. @badgerlandcrypto is a regular here and has a great reputation here

3 Likes

Happy to help :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

While apexto is technically a reputable seller, they have recently become more of a scammer, I would be extremely careful dealing with any of them. They will claim to have inventory but they don’t actually have access to it, or they will claim to be securing a large pre-order, but then don’t secure it and will hold your funds just to refund them when the machines are released, reselling the machines for more profit. You may consider DCE or Emminence-top, as long as it’s a currently available machine you’re looking for they can be good to deal with.

Apologies for the late reply. I wired a percentage over and then wired the balance nearer the time it was despatched.

do you have some sources/examples/data on apexto becoming a scammer as of late?

2 Likes

It’s through personal experience, I have our conversations saved and the chat in their telegram where they discuss how bitmain required them to buy S19 with their KA3, which they were unable to do and had to cancel everyone’s orders. No other suppliers had this issue to my knowledge and bitmain refused to confirm either way, so it sounds more like a company maintained lie that affected hundreds of orders. They have made an attempt to correct the issue to me by sending a couple other miners, but it was still at a loss compared to the original agreement. Apparently I’m the only one they made any attempt to meet the order with, everyone else was forced to take a refund. Maybe saying they are beginning to become a scammer is too strong, but they definitely messed things up for a lot of people. Plus, every interaction I’ve had with anyone in that company has lead me to feel like they all have no issue deceiving others and see no consequence or fault to the behavior or even recent failure to meet the KA3 orders they had.

Then they send me this today,

There plain out scam company now. No way around it unless they gave twice as much money back. I’ve done deep dive into to it and when they were taking order price was 18k and when they were giving refunds was close to 28k. So for every order they did they made 10k off every person. I actually think this is second time they have done this

2 Likes