Anola is it a scam?

Anola scam or jam? Any input apriciated thanks

Does not look good to me. Just my feelings or opinion. No “AI trading bot” ICO has succeeded IMO, they have mostly gone down in a ball of flames.

Now for factual points.
-Their “white paper” is a web page full of advertisement/dreams.
-Coinopsy.com has no listing for them.
-when you google “anola crypto” look at the names of the web sites talking about them. This is a new scam in crypto, to make a wave of sub-domain fake news about a coin. In that mix of fake web sites is 2 talking about “is anola a scam” both give it positive but questionable reviews . 100% smoke and mirrors.
-CMC has no listing or news of them.
-they have ALN Alona.Finace wrapped V2 tokens sitting in 1 wallet. Which does appear to be a spoof/con of Aluna.Social (the real ALN token).

All of that is not a smoking gun. It just shows a general lack of integrity or commitment.

The 1 smoking barrel for me is solid. They did not or have not made an announcement on bitcointalk.org. They are very likely scam. Nearly any/every coin/token/project MUST make an announcement FIRST on bitcointalk.org . If they don’t … they can drink paddy water …

Of course, if they were not a scam they should be doing google searches of their own company/name. And they should have beat me to this response. Any new crypto group basically must have a PR group who goes around and proves they have good intentions, “trust me bro” was 2016.