Antminer K5 not working after 2 hours

Can you post a screenshot of your nicehash dashboard, and another screenshot of your miner config (via the antminer dashboard) – please share that and any other info in this thread along with

I pinged @NiceHash as well

honeyminer and the devs behind it sold out to Core Scientific or I mean Core Scientific acquired Honeyminer, so I don’t think we will see much more of honeyminer :man_shrugging:

My personal balance is still listed there. Which is more than I can say for the other two companies.

I never kept up with minergate, what happened with them? & whats your estimated missing balance with nicehash? & are you able to withdraw from honeyminer?

Thanks for your tips and help. I will try it in f2pool if it should go there then NiceHash should also try to get it under control, would be great! The advantage is that you do not need an exchange to exchange the cryptocurrency

Have not yet attempted to withdraw from honeyminer. Guessing it will work. Just a few bucks disappeared from nicehash, but enough to walk away for good. Was mining aeon at minergate but the balance disappeared along with an option to mine that coin. All three companies have mining options. There are just much better ones imo.

Just imagining what it would do for this ecosystem if nicehash actually made an attempt to return money lost to the old platform. Attempting not to think of those we lost to shady business practices. Favorite trick by far was watching my balance slowly disappear as I would try to mine. Damn, said I was not going to mention that name.

Don’t mean to spamyou with screenshots but this is what I found in the past 3 hours or so. Hashpool is very stable with Difficulty of 42/43. NiceHash finds way way more shares but lower in value with diff of 29 to 30. After just 2 mins on NH, miner starts humping around from pool to pool and the pools show up as “Dead” in less than 45 mins even though the miner reports regular hashrate. I need to figure out how to set NH diff to 42 and try again later. I put d=42 in PW field but didn’t affect. Anyone ahs any ideas, let me know.

Can’t post more due to new user restrictions

hey do you mine ADA? me and my dad like that coin and would be interested in mining it

Hey, please connect the miner back on so we can perform a network trace of it. This will be the easiest and fastest solution. Let us know that you connected it.

Easiest and fastest for who exactly? This customer who trusted your pool to run as expected and advertised? It’s not cool to take people’s money, then pay a reputable site with said money and expect everything to be kosker.

I tested my bitmain antminer k5 mining eaglesong on nicehash and ran into similar issues as you. here’s my write-up on my NH CKB nervos mining testing

It is the easiest and fastest way for all.

Eaglesong stratum works for all GPU miners without any issues.

K5 is a new device on the market, unfortunately we did not have an opportunity to test it out yet. There could be many issues like difficulty settings, wrong protocol used by K5 (some manufacturers use a bit different protocols for some algorithms. Z9 and Z11 are one of them), and may other possibilities.

You just don’t get it buddy. Your paying customers are not tools for your benefit. Hope I never see anyone else suggest pushing any hashes to that site.

Hello I tried it on f2pool and it runs stable. The problem is with NiceHash. Thanks for the tips now I’m happy about the K5 :grinning: close the thread :sweat_smile:

Well I am interested in trying out the Toddminer C1 on NICEHASH but will it be worth the effort? Ive not had any issues with Sparkpool what so ever. I did have the issue of not being able to connect to F2Pool. Is there a major difference between the pools and the payout for mining? I should be getting 4 C1 Pros this week in through DHL. I hope to have them all on the most productive pool, @VoskCoin whom do you suggest?

Any suggestions for setting up Toddminer C1 on NiceHash?

NiceHash the miner does not work; it works for 30 minutes or 1 hour and stops.f2pool is working nice