Antminer s19j Pro+

Hi there. I am new to crypto mining and seeking some help.
Today i have 8 antminer L3+ but i’m really eager to expand. The one im interested in is the s19j pro+117th BUT is it worth it this late before BTC halving? Im lucky that i have free electricity where i have my miners.
But still… is it worth it?

Best Regards

cant lose with free elec, I’d grab the s19 that Bitmain and some resellers have for about $800-1000 per miner

1 Like

Oh :slight_smile: cant find any for that price. Was thinking of buying from cryptominerbros. But if you can point me to a cheaper one i would be grateful​:ok_hand: And maby grab 2 for that price :grin:

Great suggestion @VoskCoin. Definitely can’t lose with free electricity.

@Gleppe You might also consider older generation Whatsminer, Avalon, or even Bitmain S17 series machines as these can be gotten for even less than S19s (even on a per ths basis). Not sure about the terms of your electrical service but you might want to be cautious about the scale of your mining efforts.

If you’d prefer S19 95 ths units, we can source them for you for $950 + S&H&Tax. If you’re in the US, there would be no import tariff. We accept credit cards as well in case that’s helpful in making your decision.

Please feel free to reach out. Thanks for considering.

1 Like

Please do not buy an S17. One of the absolute worst miners ever made.

A new S19 90T that vosk is referring to runs around $1,200 (including delivery) on the secondary market.

2 Likes

We’ve found that the S17 Pros have been some of the more reliable units we’ve run in the past…remains to be seen how much longer they hold up but they can be gotten very economically, this is the pitch for them. Regular S17 and S17+ series, however, have been total disappointments, true. Get what you pay for.

Also true: 19 series is unambiguously better from a longevity/reliability reliability standpoint and doesn’t cost much more.

You are right, the maintenance of the Antminer 17 series is a headache. Therefore, if a customer orders a 17-series hash board from ZEUS MINING, we will refit it as an improved heat sink for free to avoid damage during transportation.

I’m at a loss.

Unless the miner is essentially free and your electricity is very inexpensive, please do not get an S17 miner even with an upgraded heatsink. It’s a bad option. Period. Why? Because there are so many alternatives that are essentially the same.

3 Likes

Come on now no one lesson that was the first things people beat into my brain a year ago there shit don’t touch with ten foot pole

1 Like