Any plan to implement flywheel electric storage to mine during nights?

Hi @VoskCoin and the community

I was wondering if anyone has knowledge about flywheel systems?

The idea is quite simple = during the day, in addition to powering the rigs and asics, the sun energy accelerates a rotor. Durng the nights, the rotor speed, while deccelerating, powers the rigs and asics.

Theoritically, the rigs and asics could be powered 24h a day with 100% green and free energy…
What are you thoughts about such technology to store energy?

In it to see where this goes.

Thanks

Doug

How would this for end results be any different than just utilizing some type of battery system?

Any form of way to store or generate energy and telling the big man to go F himself I’m all for. While I haven’t looked at every single supplier of electric flywheel to find a good price, one of the first things that comes up on google is it costs $1,333 per kwh of storage where as my LifePo4 batteries is $270 per kwh of storage. However it says Flywheels have 20,000 deep cycles compared to my Lifepo4 is 8,000 deep cycles. It also says flywheels cant provide continuous base load supply. source Flywheel Energy Storage | Schaper Energy (schaperintl.com)

If you can make it work I’m all for it man and if you do then please share and maybe when my batteries become dust I’ll look into flywheels instead if it is better!