Any recommended Cohosting facilities?

Hi All,

I am looking for a location to host my machines at a reputable facility. Can anyone recommend a facility that they have had a good experience with on the east coast USA?

Thanks!

1 Like

i know of a smaller company thats just starting up in florida, he also has a youtube channel, and is merging his company with like 3 or 4 other guys creating a hosting company. https://hawkcryptomining.com/ if you do contact him tell him i sent you.

We are in Western KY. We have several clients on this forum if you need references. $50/miner setup fee and a $.09/kWh monthly rate. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks

1 Like

I recommend @AdamMoyers

I have over a dozen miners running with him and have others on here that use him also

1 Like

I second @AdamMoyers
I have my CK6 at his facilities.

1 Like

I have 40 machines that are looking for a new hosting home (outgrown my backyard building). Kentucky is the closest to me I have seen. Do you have a site or way we can talk about some details?

1 Like

I’ll PM you.

Stay away from Ace Host, they are a total scam.

1 Like

Any thoughts on mining syndicate?

Hadn’t given any thought to it, though have done a few in real estate.

Ive heard good things about musk miners. They are based in North Dakota, but i think their hosting facilities are somewhere in the southern US

Hey brother, we are located in Florida! We’re opening up a new facility with 3MW of power, email me at mike@hawkcryptomining.com Also Check out the YouTube channel, Hawk Crypto Mining Co.

Anything I can do to help.

-Michael