Anybody know about TetherAsic?

https://tetherasic.com/shop/

1 Like

Could be wrong… looks shady.

@LuckyGunner91
They also list stuff on eBay that bids past the price they list on their website

The prices are lower than anywhere else, and that’s where I thought I would reach out, see if anybody else knew anything

Im looking at KD Box Pro they have for $999 on website. At first I thought maybe too good to be true but now im seeing those prices on Aliexpress as well. If I pay with paypal I should have buyer protection if I dont receive mine.

2 Likes

keep me posted, because you and me are thinking along the same lines

1 Like

It looks like Goldshell site has the KD Box Pro at the same prices but sold out. I’m going to wait a few more days and see if a few more places that arent as new come down in price

1 Like

Also their Ebay profile has them in Michigan. The website says they are based out of LA. That part I dont like

1 Like

Am following, I like the prices, but may be too good to be true. Luck.

1 Like

I am too. Tried looking up their LLC information and its filed in Michigan. They are a legitimate seller on Ebay as far as I can tell because people are bidding on their stuff…IDK. Has their number listed to call too 1(213) 204-4683.

2 Likes

I am interested to know as well, seems a little questionable.

Well, I dug in more to the website. The main number is an LA number but the customer service is South Dakota. As pointed out before there is also the discrepancies between Michigan and LA for business location. If you look at the writing on the website it is very poor grammar for a site like this. Also The “administration office” is located at a LA address that I can’t seem to find. So like my dad always said, “If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, then it’s probably a duck.” I am out.

1 Like