Anyone able to help me with this problem S19j pro error

Ok sounds good yeah same thing hobbyist Here as well just trying to learn as I go.

See how mine says power is Calibrated

1 Like

Yes i see that.

Yeah so if I were you I’d try either switching out the PSU or putting it on a different power point, or if you have a friend you can take to their house and let it run for a bit just to see just to help you narrow it down before you fork out money trying to fix something would be what I would do

You’re absolutely right. That’s what I’m going to do. As soon as I can Get a longer Data cable or I will try that laptop idea. I will update the Post and let you know. Thanks again for Brain storming with me to try figure this out. I appreciate it.

1 Like

Brain storming in all just made me think. I might be able to log into this and see if it’s faulty. I’ve never logged into it before. So I’m going to give it a shot.

So was able to successfully log into the apc Search protector
In the logs just repeat itself over and over

After leaving the S19j pro unplugs set 30 minutes or so. It seemed a fire right back up.

On low just as a test.

Yep so it’s slowly built up the frequency to the low power mode which is 425mhz and I can’t remember the voltage which is something like 13v off the top of my head. Will be interesting to see if its the PSU or your power outlet or your surge board

Well, after logging into the surge protector.
I realize the person I bought it from said It was a 30 amp surge protector But he lied it looks like it’s 15 amps purplug.
After logging into it, it says the max load, which would be in the danger red zone is 16 amps. I wonder since I normally run it on low Switching to normal mode is causing the miner to struggle on getting its adequate power. Because I never had a problem. Until I ran it on normal mode.
It ran decent for a few weeks until just the other day. But like I said, I’ve always run it on low until now.

1 Like