Anyone else lose Chinese pools?

The pool urls are on Poolflare’ s website.
https://poolflare.net/coin/kda/pool

If you are in the US it is kda-us.ss.poolflare.net:443. It will add stratum+tcp:// before it after you hit save so don’t add it.
You put your KDA wallet address as the username. You can put a dot workername after the wallet address if you want. Anything you want - lowercase. Use whatever you want for password - like 123.

Yes, I use the k: addresses with Zelcore.

Example:
Pool url: kda-us.ss.poolflare.net:443
Username: k:as12j45kshaj23lnn5jjk23knn865hd6s99hb.aquakda01
Password: 123

1 Like

Thanks. Very helpful.

1 Like

How can I convert KDA on zelcore?

1 Like

Zelcore is a wallet. You can’t convert crypto on a wallet. You have to use an exchange to convert KDA. Something like Kucoin, but they aren’t accepting KDA deposits right now.

Hotbit is an exchange (no kyc) with a KDA wallet if you don’t want to wait on KuCoin

Transfers in and out are typically on the slower side but get the job done.

Various USDT wallets so you can choose which you prefer to to pay lower transfer fees

Thank you so much for posting this updated poolflare info.

I received my first kd-box yesterday (only got to set it up this evening)
I was having :pinching_hand: issue using older post on connecting to any pool.
After following the post above i was still not mining.
(My shovels in the goldshell dashboard stayed gray)

Finally after entering the mine pool info and still no results…i clicked Reset.
The miner powered off, powered on, & all the shovels next to the mine pool info entered exactly as you show above lit up green :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

(The others failed and stayed gray)

Thanks again for your informative post

Guys:

If you correctly entered your pool info and your machine doesn’t start mining:
** RESET your miner after entering your pool info**

Ordered on newegg last Sunday night from the seller befar.
Received my kd box yesterday morning :grin:

1 Like

When using poolflare to zelcore, do I use the payments tab that includes the k address or the mining tab with the address that starts with k?

I believe you can use either. Those are just different wallets within Zelcore. Maybe someone with more Zelcore experience can confirm that.
I used the “Mining” k: address.

Ok. I set it up using the k. That’s what zelcore recommends also.
Although I did send from dx pool to the one without the k before. How often does poolflare payout?

Getting constant rolling disconnects from litecoinpool

I got one from Befar too. I thought for sure it was not coming. pleasantly surprised.

1 Like

As JoeJoe you can use either of the wallet addresses with or without k: in any of the tabs

It also doesn’t matter which so long as your mining to a Kadena address:
Payments, mining, retirement…etc are only default titles that can be edited by tapping the little square to the right of each of those wallet tabs.

Zelcore actually does have an Exchange feature that allows you to convert your coins.

However, it’s not currently available for KDA since the KuCoin wallet is down.:unamused:

If you have other coins in Zelcore you can still use the exchange feature.